New to airbrushing, but I have been drawing for years.

J

JHM

I have a cheap airbrush and I am looking to upgrade to a Badger 155 Anthem.

its a good brush, versatile ,forgiving, good value for money.....a good all rounder for beginners/intermediate artists...you shouldn't be disappointed

Hi JHM from the uk, you will notice a world of diffence from your cheap brush when you upgrade to a quality branded one.

Welcome from Northern Michigan. They keep saying, "its the artist, not the brush" but I don't believe them, so I won't stop until I own every airbrush on the market. lol.

Welcome here and you will see a difference. Don't expect miracles immediately but it will happen.

Hey buddy if your only startin' out, it doesn't matter what weapon your shooting with. Just make sure your sprayin'

Cheers, Red

Hi jhm, welcome to our little forum! Why not spend the extra bucks and get the krome? Great for super fine detail..

Welcome Home JHM , nice to have you in the family and I would love seeing your work.
That Badger will make you a nice airbrush.

Financial restrictions won't allow for a more expensive gun just yet. I'm still working on getting a consistent "Dagger Stroke". Until that happens a less expensive brush will do.

Back