New to Airbrushing from the UK

Mat

Double Actioner
Hi all
I'm a complete newbie to Airbrushing so i have been doing a lot of watching stuff on Youtube and checking out other bit's and bobs so i think i will be throwing a few questions out there as i'm not sure what set up to begin with :) I;m a Painter and Decorator by trade but need an operation on my back which may be a complete lifestyle changer so my business may have to stop :(
Iv'e always wanted to do this but never got round to it with work and then a family so here's hoping it will be the start of something ruddy good :) And keep me from under the other halves feet hahahaha ;)

Welcome Home Mat.. Make use of the search button,
As far was where to start Badger makes some great airbrushes and are affordable. You have found a great place to hang out and learn..

Mr.Micron is right Mat, this is a great place and a big welcome to you.

Welcome aboard Mat, we will sort you out mate, no worries:)
Every thing you need to know is in here somewhere! So try the search first if not just ask away and we can get you sorted, welcome to the best AB forum out there....spread it man, spread it!!!

welcome mat, glad you found us.nothing that you can not learn about ab here buddy....and if you need advice on anything kinky cordyk or seamonkey have got you covered there too! its like the font of all knowledge.....on what parts of our beautiful isle are you

well not so much kinky, more female advice, they where both lady killers on their day (I don't mean bashing them on the head) hell cordyk even had a moustache......newbs if you search the archives really hard you may even find photographic evidence!

Hi, Mat, and welcome from another Brit !
As has already been said you have found the best place to learn airbrushing.
I've learned such a lot here already.
In one of my past hobbies I was told to join a club, find the club expert and avoid him like the plague.
That's not so here !
Watch all the Airbrush Tutor videos and absorb his every word. The guy is a genius :D
Likewise with all who respond to your questions. Everyone is extremely encouraging and knowledgeable.
Have fun !

WELCOME! This place is great and FULL of info n outstanding people! ENJOY!

well not so much kinky, more female advice, they where both lady killers on their day (I don't mean bashing them on the head) hell cordyk even had a moustache......newbs if you search the archives really hard you may even find photographic evidence!

Hey I've also been known to cut the moves on the dance floor with the lay'dee's....the dance scene in Saturday night fever..yep..taught Travolta the whole shabang....except his dress sense, you never eat a spag'bol in a white suit you crazy fool!
So laaaay'deees if you ever fancy a prawn ****tail and a glass of Lambrusco and a look at my etchings....ker ching I'm your man;)

have you still got the silk kimono with embroidered dragon on the back

Hi Mat, from a fellow Brit. You'll definately get out from under the other half's feet, if you get as addicted as us, you'll be hunted down as you'll be going AWOL! First things first, get yourself set up. Put some keywords in the searchbox, some of your questions may have already been answered in previous threads, but if not, then ask away.

Welcome to the forum. Its a great place to learn. I screwed my back up a couple years ago and had to find hobbies that I could still enjoy without causing me a lot of pain, and airbrushing has been a true joy. Throw some paint, get some pictures up, and join the conversations. Its a good group of folks here, more than willing to help

have you still got the silk kimono with embroidered dragon on the back

Nahh.....me mum shrunk it in the wash when she did her under crackers!!! She did replace it with a nice 'Where's Wally' one though, gives me hours of pleasure when I'm drinking me coca :). I've still got son....I still got it!!

Hi Mat, Another welcome from the UK!

As already said ... this is the place to be ... full of newbs like myself and experts alike. There is so much that can be learnt here its hard to take it all in!

Andy

Back