New to Airbrushing! Hopefully I will enjoy it!

• Thread starter ChromaticControllers
  • Start date
C

ChromaticControllers

Hi, my name is Bennett, call me chromatic, I am brand new to airbrushing and relatively new to art in general. I am currently trying to paint custom xbox 360 controllers for my friends, clients, and myself. I have done a couple with spray paint in the past. I am currently using a badger 105 ARROW patriot. I currently have auto air basic candy color pigment set, and createx opaque colors. As far as I know my airbrush is completely stock. I am using 20-30 Psi air pressure. I hope this is enough info to help you out answering my questions! Thanks a lot!

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place like i do!!!:angel:will be answering you in thread you started!!!

Welcome home chromatic, Nice to have you here, It is really a great place to hang out and learn , Sorry about busting you shops on your question But it is really hard to help 100% with out all the details.
I did go back to your first post and gave you some advice.

Welcome here. But you will not enjoy airbrushing. It's a pain in the butt. A few months from now everything is gonna go hay wire and you will want to sell everything. Then your family will complain because they never see you. But despite that, it's a cool ride.

Welcome here. But you will not enjoy airbrushing. It's a pain in the butt. A few months from now everything is gonna go hay wire and you will want to sell everything. Then your family will complain because they never see you. But despite that, it's a cool ride.
hahahaah sooooooooo true....apart from the complaining bit,.... my mrs complains when i come back in the house

Welcome Chromatic.

Such a great place this forum. Have fun pal

mike

Lolol my hubbs has "cut me off" from Ab on weekends. DAMN HIM! lolol

Haha so true, there's always that testing period to see how badly people want it. The airbrush artist is the person who comes out on the other end:)

Welcome to the airbrush party!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Chromatic and welcome from the UK ... I can attest from everything AndreZA has said ... It is such a pain in the butt and can be expensive to boot! But its so addictive!

Back