New to Airbrushing & this website

J

John Howe

Hello to all. I'm new to pretty much everything except art...I'm 53 yr old male new to airbrushing been teaching myself about 10 months or so. I'm disabled now and I've been working at building leather journals. Sometimes tooling them and more recently airbrushing the covers... I currently live here with my wife in Boise, Idaho aka "City of the Trees". I have a dual action Paasche airbrush and small compressor. I look forward to peppering some of you with questions, reading your adventures in airbrushing and viewing some cool artwork.

John H

welcome aboard from Australia John, lots of fun and learning to be had around here. I hope you have a sense of humour we can get a little rambunctious at times.:)

Lots of help will be at hand when you need it.

Welcome aboard from the UK John (and with your name how could you not be into art, one of my fave fantasy artists)

I got my hubs a basic leather tooling set a while ago, as he wanted to make the seat for a bike he's building, he enjoyed doing it, and is looking for some leather to make something else now. Please post some pics of your work when you can (after 10 posts) would like to see some of those journals, and any other airbrushing.

Don't be shy about asking any questions, and enjoy the forum! We are currently doing a little challenge, just for fun and for all abilities http://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/lost-dragon-of-the-o-a-f.15248/ with all the friendly folk around here ready to advise and support, why not join in :)

Welcome aboard from Missouri. I grew up in Missoula MT. Ask away. Someone here will have an answer. They were a great help when I started about 4 years ago. My Dad used to to do leather work. He's passed on now but I still have some of his work.

Welcome from New Zealand - looking forward to seeing some of your work.

welcome aboard from Australia John, lots of fun and learning to be had around here. I hope you have a sense of humour we can get a little rambunctious at times.:)

Lots of help will be at hand when you need it.

Thanks for the welcome and after working 15 years in a prison trust me I have a quirky sense of humor lol.

Welcome aboard from the UK John (and with your name how could you not be into art, one of my fave fantasy artists)

I got my hubs a basic leather tooling set a while ago, as he wanted to make the seat for a bike he's building, he enjoyed doing it, and is looking for some leather to make something else now. Please post some pics of your work when you can (after 10 posts) would like to see some of those journals, and any other airbrushing.

Don't be shy about asking any questions, and enjoy the forum! We are currently doing a little challenge, just for fun and for all abilities http://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/lost-dragon-of-the-o-a-f.15248/ with all the friendly folk around here ready to advise and support, why not join in :)

Yes he's one of my all time favorite artists as well. No relation I'm sure, but we do come from English descent.

Hi and Welcome from sunny Devon U.K. 15 years in prison??? Oh sorry re read it worked in a prison phew!!lollol

Hi John, welcome to the forum! You've found the right place to get your answers. Everyone here are always ready and willing to help.

Welcome to the Madhouse I'm sure after working 15 years in the prison system this will be a piece of cake!

Welcome aboard John
Looking forward to see some of your work.
Roger

Back