new to here but not as new to airbrushing

K

knucklebucket

good evening. name is knucklebucket aka Tom, new here been a supporting member on the airbrush forum for two years now, just tonight realized this forum was here. always looking for new and fresh ideas and teachings. so hope to chat with some of you and post some of my work and give you all a punch at it.

Oh yea, didn't see a mature section to post pinup or nude work and don't want to offend anyone only thing I saw was nude references.

thx KB

Heya Knuck!!!! Welcome on over!!! This is our vacation hotspot lol!!

KB's in the house! Welcome . I think I actually signed up here before TABF, just wasn't visiting, found the site because of Airbrush Tutor , been on a lot lately since working 7 days a week, I have to do something at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

good evening. name is knucklebucket aka Tom, new here been a supporting member on the airbrush forum for two years now, just tonight realized this forum was here. always looking for new and fresh ideas and teachings. so hope to chat with some of you and post some of my work and give you all a punch at it.

Oh yea, didn't see a mature section to post pinup or nude work and don't want to offend anyone only thing I saw was nude references.

thx KB

Welcome Home Tom.

AS far as pinup and nudity their is a spot Adult Airbrush References!

yea BG and WM you guys got to quit hiding these great places from me, I am like a roll of Bounty the quicker picker upper lol. thx for the welcome everyone looking forward to getting to know you and sharing.

Welcome aboard ya ol' fart! haha. Good to see ya here bro! You'll love the crowd, theyre all good folk!!!

Welcome to the family knuckle!!!! It's about time you showed up over here!!!
Loved the finished bike by the way!!!

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
Josh

Russ I may be an old fart, but I'm still better looking than you and I don't have mickey mouse ears lmao!!! thx seamonkey, I am really proud the way it turned out. I didn't even know bout this one till yesterday.

Seee, rick, Russ, Wm and others can't deny this is our tropical getaway hotspot!! LOL

Russ I may be an old fart, but I'm still better looking than you and I don't have mickey mouse ears lmao!!! thx seamonkey, I am really proud the way it turned out. I didn't even know bout this one till yesterday.

All that matters is that your here now :)

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
Josh

Back