New to the forum...

R

RandyHortonJr

Coming to you from the wonderful tourist town of Branson Mo.

Don't tell them, but I followed some of my forum buddies here:), wait, Russ will have it figured out and be posting here any second....lol!

I'm pretty new to airbrushing but I've been a hobby artist for years. Done lots of lettering and murals and a bit of striping with stick and hair brushes.

Coming to you from the wonderful tourist town of Branson Mo.

Don't tell them, but I followed some of my forum buddies here:), wait, Russ will have it figured out and be posting here any second....lol!

I'm pretty new to airbrushing but I've been a hobby artist for years. Done lots of lettering and murals and a bit of striping with stick and hair brushes.

Welcome from Pennsylvania. You are going to like it here... I do.

You can run Randy but you cant hide man, haha! Yup, I found this place finally, lol. It was a journey, but I made it, ha!

My productivity at shop just dropped another 10%, lol... But maybe I'll get some new knowledge here to pick it back up, lol

My productivity at shop just dropped another 10%, lol... But maybe I'll get some new knowledge here to pick it back up, lol
yeah dude, everytime i see the name randy, i think there talking bout me, lol, thats the name i was give when i was ejected out the womb,

LOL Ran, when was the last time anyone called you 'Randy' !

Round here you're just plain old 'Ran' or 'Ran the man'

Welcome aboard Randy :) but I can see your name getting shortened to RHJ just to avoid confusion

LOL Ran, when was the last time anyone called you 'Randy' !

Round here you're just plain old 'Ran' or 'Ran the man'

Welcome aboard Randy :) but I can see your name getting shortened to RHJ just to avoid confusion

flashbacks, evertime i hear that name, i think ive been caught doing something wrong,

Thanks for the warm welcome...

Nice to meet you Ranhalen! Randy's are superb artists, just so you know! Haven't met one yet that didn't have an artist flair... They're prolly out there but I've not met them, lol...

Zo, I feel like I'm in a parallel universe;)

Jack, RHJ is fine with me... Usually get that from lazy fingered forum mates, lol!

Thanks for the warm welcome...

Nice to meet you Ranhalen! Randy's are superb artists, just so you know! Haven't met one yet that didn't have an artist flair... They're prolly out there but I've not met them, lol...

welcome bro, i could not agree more, to walk a path less traveled is the only path to walk. lol, dont be frightened by the avatar, lol, how im feelin tonight,

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah dude, everytime i see the name randy, i think there talking bout me, lol, thats the name i was give when i was ejected out the womb,
hahaha! Welcome aboard Randy:) we only have one other Randy on board and he's a champion so i'm glad we've got another!
If there's anything we can do mate, then please ask otherwise i look forward to seeing pics of your work!:smug::eagerness:

Back