New to the whole airbrushing thing.

@JackEb .... awesome job helping this fellow...i commend you! lol...i may use the term he used ...reefhead...that was funny...but it would be referenced differently...roflmao....( for myself of course)

: ) I could feel the frustration through the screen- sometimes re-wording what has been said is read differently and makes more sense. (And I felt obliged to clarify the reefer comment LOL)
We're all about spreading the love, and as we all know, love can be a bumpy road [emoji4]

Wow in Australia cool I'm in NY so it's like 4 in the am later on today I will try what you have taught me and I will let you know how it went. I wish I was in Australia I'm a reef head at heart...
Where in NY are you? NYC?

Well that's done it !! Mr new age will be pumping out masterpieces next week with SA guiding his hand LOL
Well done SA. I don't know anyone in this forum that is in the same state as me let alone to same zipcode !!

Lol you guys in the USA must think us brits all live real close to each other. Its like the size of one of your bloody cities!

I get the impression they also think that us Aussies are also a bit like that as well, 'til they get an atlas and realise it's like 3 1/2 to 4 hrs flying time from one side of Oz to the other and a bit longer top to bottom.
Also when we go for a "drive", 3 or 4 hrs is a day trip [300-400 km] and an overnighter could be 6 or 700 kilometers.

Takes me 20 mins on bike to coast. Ok its a 900 sport, but eh!

I could get to the other side in maybe 2hrs!

I get the impression they also think that us Aussies are also a bit like that as well, 'til they get an atlas and realise it's like 3 1/2 to 4 hrs flying time from one side of Oz to the other and a bit longer top to bottom.
Also when we go for a "drive", 3 or 4 hrs is a day trip [300-400 km] and an overnighter could be 6 or 700 kilometers.
I think you just need faster airplanes and cars. :thumbsup:

Thank you to everyone it's the only way I will learn. And jgny I live in the Albany area.
Albany is a ways away from me but I thought someone here was from the Albany area. I am sure you could try out just about anything if you visit Strictly Attitude. Probably has everything you could ever want. If you visit wear a bib I don't think drooling will be appreciated. :)

How did I get on what I'm confused.

Sorry it might be the Aussie slang that's confusing you.

Wow in Australia cool I'm in NY so it's like 4 in the am later on today I will try what you have taught me and I will let you know how it went. I wish I was in Australia I'm a reef head at heart...
You were going to try some painting, what were the results ?

Back