New to this site/Forum

T

TalreauAir

Hey everyone ! My name is larry, my real name that is, and ive been airbrushing for about 3 years. I started briefly back in 2000 but stopped and really regretted it when i started back 9 years later. But im kicking and forums like this i depend on for information cuz info is GOLD ! back in the 80s into the 90s like the pros would tell you, no one would help or point u in the right direction to help you with your airbrushing skills. we re very lucky today for the internet and great people who set up forums like this ! ill be posting up some examples of my work later cuz right now im at work, researching airbrushing techniques, sleeping and such.

Thanx Jack ! hope to learn a whole lot here as well as help where i can.

Hey everyone ! My name is larry, my real name that is, and ive been airbrushing for about 3 years. I started briefly back in 2000 but stopped and really regretted it when i started back 9 years later. But im kicking and forums like this i depend on for information cuz info is GOLD ! back in the 80s into the 90s like the pros would tell you, no one would help or point u in the right direction to help you with your airbrushing skills. we re very lucky today for the internet and great people who set up forums like this ! ill be posting up some examples of my work later cuz right now im at work, researching airbrushing techniques, sleeping and such.

Welcome in Larry, you are bang on there mate, I had a 12 year layoff and back then I just kind of made it up as I went along. But now with so much on the Internet and this( obviously the best):) forum my skills have improved since I started again about five months ago, better than the stuff I did back then...all hail YouTube !!
Look forward to seeing your work and getting your input, spread that love!

Back