New toy arrived today..

Matwes

The Analog Kid
A new companion to my Custom Micron CM-C+ 2, the new Custom Micron CM-SB 2. Can hardly wait for the working day to end... [emoji4]

48bd92346540189e079fa6771fc53c30.jpg

I like my CM-C+ a lot, but this one has got an even better feel to it. Atomization is absolutely wonderful, I love it already!
Now I'll just have to wait for the new custom needle Marissa and Carlo has advertised..

I like my CM-C+ a lot, but this one has got an even better feel to it. Atomization is absolutely wonderful, I love it already!
Now I'll just have to wait for the new custom needle Marissa and Carlo has advertised..
2 micron's is just plain greedy! :D
I haven't seen anything on their website about the custom needle. Did they say it might be available soon?

:malicious:

They talked about the custom needle in their secret Facebook group. It is soon to be released they said.

Last edited:
Indeed, if costs can be worked out then the needles should be available along with some other goodies which I won't mention just yet but matwes knows what I'm on about

Indeed, if costs can be worked out then the needles should be available along with some other goodies which I won't mention just yet but matwes knows what I'm on about
You big teaser! :D
I suppose if I ever get the chance to do one of her workshops then I'll get to be part of the secret society. :cool:
It just costs 3x as much with airfares from here. :sour:

You Aussie guys need to get together and send an invitation to M&C, ask them to do a workshop in Oz..

It would be great. I think they have been here before but given their workshop calendar already goes up to the end of next year, I don't suppose it will happen any time soon. I can't complain as I'm going to Dru Blair's workshop in Melbourne which starts exactly 2 weeks from today. :)

Yer they went to Dan powers studio about 18 month ago I think......i know they are friendly with Dan so I expect they will take a trip at some point, keep an eye out! And if the opportunity comes.....jump on it!

You big teaser! :D
I suppose if I ever get the chance to do one of her workshops then I'll get to be part of the secret society. :cool:
It just costs 3x as much with airfares from here. :sour:
Do what Andre did and combine m it with a European vacation.......I'm sure there is something that would interest you in Amsterdam

Back