New toy!

Cordyk

Sheriff Woody (Admington)
Got my new Iwata HP-C plus today,and didn't have long to play must I must say first feel of it in action was fantastic, paint flow control was superb and the line detail excellent. I felt in total control of this brush, the weight and balance was spot on it just felt right in my hand.
Right... wheres that eye tutorial about time I had a good bash at it!! Me and this brush was meant to be! :)

Got my new Iwata HP-C plus today,and didn't have long to play must I must say first feel of it in action was fantastic, paint flow control was superb and the line detail excellent. I felt in total control of this brush, the weight and balance was spot on it just felt right in my hand.
Right... wheres that eye tutorial about time I had a good bash at it!! Me and this brush was meant to be! :)

That the rite attitude! !! A new toy is a great feeling!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

boys and her toy`s XD I'm happy for you.. have fun whit that ;)

boys and her toy`s XD I'm happy for you.. have fun whit that ;)

Her!!!!!! last time I checked I had dangley bits and a deep voice....saying that I seen a few ladies about that resemble that!!

Forgot you do know you can put the .2 needle and nozzle from the HP-B in there and even get tighter detail than the .3 that comes in it..
Some call it a poor man's micron. Also some add the taller trigger for better response . Just an FYI

congrats im thinking either iwata hp-c or infinity no more badgers although aside from one slight problem with my velocity its a pretty nice brush

fuuuuu yes, his toy.. my english is not more the best.. I`m sorry *blush*

Congrats! Nothing like a new tool to get the creative juices flowing!

I am getting my Paasce Talon in the mail tomorrow... My first real airbrush, I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight

Good news Drobbins, hope you enjoy your new brush as much a I do, a decent brush makes a world of difference, 'keep spreading the love' !!!

Back