newb from canada

saigo

Young Tutorling
Hey all, i guess i'm getting a late start at 59 yr old but i'm new to airbrushing (a couple months). Being into motorcycles all my life i've seen a lot of beautiful artwork on bikes and helmets. Not sure where i'm looking to go with it but i'm always in need of learning new things. I ordered an Iwata hp cs and my wife didnt realize it and bought me a paasche vision for my bday so i ended up with two airbrushes days apart...lol So i'm going to jump in with both feet and see what i can learn.

Welcome from Australia :)
There are many of us in your age group, so you are in great company.
If you haven’t found her yet the Donna @Maple Art is located in Canada and will be able to provide quality equipment whenever you are in need.

It’s probably a great time to take up a new hobby, most have time on their hands right now, so have a look around and don’t hesitate to add to any thread no matter how old it is if you have questions.

Welcome! It’s never too late to start. Donna at Maple Art is a great contact to have for purchasing any gear you might need, likewise just advice.

Welcome from Australia :)
There are many of us in your age group, so you are in great company.
If you haven’t found her yet the Donna @Maple Art is located in Canada and will be able to provide quality equipment whenever you are in need.

It’s probably a great time to take up a new hobby, most have time on their hands right now, so have a look around and don’t hesitate to add to any thread no matter how old it is if you have questions.
Hi, It sure is a small world because Maple Art is actually where i purchased my Iwata and some other items from. Thanks

Welcome to the forum, there's quite a few folks who have started in their 50's and 60's. And it's never too late a time to start. Theres also quite a few of us biker folks here too so there's a 2nd subject to talk about..

Lee

Welcome fellow Canadian. I'm in Edmonton, Alberta. And as others have said. Donna at Maple Airbrush is great. I took a course from her in February.

Back