newbie from akron,ohio

M

mgood

Hello all my name is matt good i live in akron ,ohio.I been airbrushing for about 13yrs now mostly doin car models and t-shirts.I'm not the greatest artist but learning something new every time i pick the airbrush up.The Forum seems to be great here (the reason i joined)I like to learn new ways of doin things.I'm gonna start working on learning true fire as soon as i get my new house and get it all set up.It's been over a yr since i did any painting so im ready to get started again.Im having WITHDRAWS.lol Thanks to everyone on here for the info you gives us other guys on how to's and ect.It really does help no matter how much experience you have.Thanks

Welcome home from Indiana.
Post up some of your models , Love seeing what folks do to them now a days , Great place to hang , help and learn.

Welcome to the forum!! I'm originally from Ohio around the Wilmington area!! Glad to have ya here, so jump right in!!

Josh

Welcome from germany Matt, hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Thanks for the welcome.I will post some pics here soon.Like i said im in the middle of buying a new house.All my stuff is in a storage unit right now but once I get settled in to the new house (which who knows when that will be soon i hope waiting on it to close)I got alot of work ahead of me i have to build a new workshop It will be 13x13 so i'll have a nice size work area at the new house.I will keep u all updated and maybe once i start workin on building the shop i'll post pics of that to.Thanks all

I just add a photo album its under mgood.Only a couple of pics the only ones i have on my laptop right now.Thanks

Welcome from California! Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Back