Newbie from Downunder

F

fishinglurenewbie

Hi All,

Just joined as I need to master the airbrush and it looks like a good place to start. I live in sunny Australia and airbrushing is not that popular. Its hard to find supplies. Anyway, I have just started making and painting fishing lures, and hope to learn a few things here as i'm only a beginner.

Welcome from Canada, you came tot the right place, lots of people ready to help on this forum. I even believe we have a couple of members who airbrush lures also. :)

Hello and welcome from the US, there are many aussies on this forum and at least to me I am thinking you will see that airbrushing in the UK is much bigger than you think. lol As for buying supplies there is one called "airbrush superstore" that some on here use and im sure others will offer more info also.

Welcome fellow Aussie.
If it's tips and tricks to spice up your tackle box with, I reckon you've come to the right place.
Don't forget to check out you-tube, for some first rate examples of lure painting by airbrush.
I'm certain you'll find that there's more of us here than you think.

Welcome from sunny UK :) Oh wait a minute let me do that again....

Welcome from cloudy and raining UK :)

Welcome from Sheffield Uk, your in the right place . The people here are the best.... very helpful , I'm sure you'll find what you need here and youtube has many tutorials on painting fishing lures........

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:encouragement:

Back