Newbie from Kent UK

J

joolsyboymalone

Hi all.
I'm new to airbrushing and just waiting for the compressor to be delivered then it's full steam ahead.... dotting !
I used to do some pencil and ink drawings when I was younger and sort of got bogged down with work, kids etc., and stopped.
Recently working on my motorbike I thought I'd have a go at repairing and respraying the petrol tank. I wasn't expecting much especially using spray cans, but with a bit of trial and error, I was quite suprised at the result.
I'd thought about getting an airbrush a couple of years ago but tank result made my mind up, so here we go........

Jools

Welcome Jools, Enjoy it here, pleanty of people on here that will help you when you need it.

I too experimented with rattle cans on cars but then quickly got a big compressor and spray gun and enjoyed it! i then ended up going self employed tattoo artist instead!

I still have all my equipment and found this site last week, im just waiting for my paints to be delivered now

Lee

Hey jools welcome buddy glad to have you around.....im sure just starting you will have loads of questions, must of which almost all of us have experienced before, so you are in good hands! I live in cambs now but I was born and lived in folkestone , kent til I was 13

Welcome to the forum Jules from across the pond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome aboard my friend, jump right in and enjoy yourself, everything you need to know is here and plenty of good'ol boys(and girls) to help:)

Welcome aboard my friend, jump right in and enjoy yourself, everything you need to know is here and plenty of good'ol boys(and girls) to help:)
and some good ol boy girls too (no comma)

Welcome to the family jools!! Can't wait to see some work!

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
Josh

welcome and enjoy like i have been doing, this really a wonderfull community

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Looking forward to some good advice and a few laughs :joyous:

Welcome jools! my goal is to paint motorcycle too, love to see what you did so far

Back