Newbie from Norway

I

Impavidus

Hello

My name is Lars and I'm from Norway. I'm totally a newbie to airbrushing, but have always admired various artworks done by airbrush. I guess as a result of having a boring office job, I needing something to express myself creatively..

I got my first airbrush for x-mas, a Iwata Neo, signed up for a beginners course in February and I was on my way.. I don't seem to find as much time to airbrush as I would like, but I'm currently up to about 40 hours of experience.

Here are some of the projects I'm most happy with. My first ever attempt at a portrait and a "dark angel" project I started on the beginners course in February. Kinda hard to get the detail in the dark angel with a cellphone cam, especially after the clear coat, but you guys get the idea... :smile-new:

2013-03-19 22.27.41.jpg2013-03-26 19.16.10.jpg2013-03-26 19.17.25.jpg

My dad has requested a true flame mailbox, so I'm going to give that a go next.. Plus I got tons of reference material I would like to make my version of.. ;)

Anywho...
Great forum, great site (airbrushtutor.com). I am learning something new each and every time I visit.

Cheers!
Lars

Welcome home Lars. for being new to airbrushing , not bad work for just 40 hours practice time in ... Remember DOTS and DAGGER STROKES are your friends,.

if you have questions , ask that is why Mitch Built this place to spread the love of airbrushing.

welcome from Sunny South Africa. you are gonna love it here

Welcome to the forum from the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to the forum from the UK Lars. Lots of things for you to learn here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions if they arise.

Lee

Hi Lars,

Im living in Noreg aswell. Im total newbie and only have a couple of hours of pratice.
You have a very nice artatore in Drammen.

Welcome to the family Lars!! You will fit in here nicely!

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
Josh

Thanks for all the warming welcomes.. :D

You have a very nice artatore in Drammen.

I guess that you are thinking about Kreaktiv. And yes, they are the best.. At least 90% of my gear is bought there and they arranged the airbrush course I took in February. I would absolutely recommend it if you get the chance to go.

Back