Newbie from Oklahoma

R

Russ Allen

Hey everyone, my name is Russ Allen, no special screen name, will probably get a nickname from you guys, lol. Ive been airbrushing for about 20 months now and enjoying every chance I get, which doesnt happen near enough. Im looking to learn from anyone willing to help out, and who knows, maybe I can help someone with something! Im from a small town in Southern/Central Oklahoma, I think theres about 360 people here now, lol, but I love it that way, love the country life! Just a good ole redneck. I heard about this forum from a good friend who has been a member here since the beginning. I look forward to meeting each and every one of you and hope you guys can enjoy my crazy sense of humor. Im here number one to learn and meet new people and number 2, I might as well have fun doing it. Cya in the forum.........

RUSS!! glad to see you finally came over glad to have you here buddy!!!! you need to post pics of the spiderman bike asap, there are alot here whowill love to see it!! i think you may need to have a few post before you can post pics, but for you that will be no problem, LOL!!! im just glad i got to see post number 1!!!! you can post on my stuff if you feel like getting warmed up, LOL!! anyway glad to have you and you will like it here, i promise!!!

GUYS AND GALS ON THE FORUM, DONT LET RUSS FOOL YOU, WHEN HE GETS TIME HE REALLY CAN PAINT SOME SWEET LOOKING STUFF!!

Thanks for inviting me Seamonkey! Look forward to meeting everyone and checking out their work!!

Fun ? FUN ?! Here !!!
Next thing you'll be telling us is that you want to learn something and get some constructive criticism
Lucky you came to the right place then.

LMAO @ JackEb!! Thats exactly what I need, lol

Thank ya Stranger!! Glad to be here man

A pleasure to have you on board Russ, would love to see some of you artwork after Seamonks has talked you up like that:chuncky:

Im too far gone Ran, lol, he's already corrupted me haha! Thanks

Thank ya Mitch for the welcome and thank you for all your videos and techniques, theyve been much appreciated!!! You should know by now to take Seamonkey with a grain of salt, haha, my work is mediocre at best, Im just 20 months into airbrushing, I have a lot to learn yet. As stated here, Im a young tutorling, lol

Heya VR, good to see ya man! I dont know how many videos Ive watched of Mitches and never realized that this was a separate forum, lol. Glad to be here

Back