Newbie From Uk

C

Chi-kit

Just wanted to say 'Hi' all and nice website and forum. I am from the East of England in the UK and I have been airbrushing for about 3 weeks now and learning something new every time i pick up my airbrush, i had tried before a few years ago but gave up too easily but i am deterined this time. I just happened to be getting some tips off Youtube and saw the great tutorials on there which has led me to the site :smile-new: There are some fantastic pictures on here that members have done which is giving me more reason to crack on and learn, no doubt this will be my calling place for advice and tips, really looking forward to it now. ATB Mark

hi mark and welcome to the forum, im also from east of england, PE postcode..... thanks for the intro its nice to have a bit of a background of people on here, just lets us all know who we are talking to. we are all for praising each other whenever we see an opportunity and providing constructive criticism wherever needed. we just want each other to progress. i think you will enjoy your stay, get some works in progress pictures on here no matter how unfinished/bad you think they are, it allows us (if you want it) to show you where we think you could improve/change bits. are you going to kustom kulture blast off on sept 1/2.

any questions just ask

ad

Just wanted to say 'Hi' all and nice website and forum. I am from the East of England in the UK and I have been airbrushing for about 3 weeks now and learning something new every time i pick up my airbrush, i had tried before a few years ago but gave up too easily but i am deterined this time. I just happened to be getting some tips off Youtube and saw the great tutorials on there which has led me to the site :smile-new: There are some fantastic pictures on here that members have done which is giving me more reason to crack on and learn, no doubt this will be my calling place for advice and tips, really looking forward to it now. ATB Mark
hello chi-kit, well done has changed his mind.
You'll see that here you will find all the info you need to improve. ;)

Hi and welcome to the Forum. If you have any questions just post them here and you will get your answers from the lovely people on this forum :)

Hi Ad, Thanks for the reply, i am from Grantham so possibly just up the road from you...;) I hadn't heard of Kustom Kulture Blast Off untill i came onto this forum...lol Now i know i will definately be going!!! I will put some of my work up, but its knowhere near as good as the stuff i'm seeing on here...but thats a good thing because theres plenty of room for improvement. ATB Mark
hi mark and welcome to the forum, im also from east of england, PE postcode..... thanks for the intro its nice to have a bit of a background of people on here, just lets us all know who we are talking to. we are all for praising each other whenever we see an opportunity and providing constructive criticism wherever needed. we just want each other to progress. i think you will enjoy your stay, get some works in progress pictures on here no matter how unfinished/bad you think they are, it allows us (if you want it) to show you where we think you could improve/change bits. are you going to kustom kulture blast off on sept 1/2.

any questions just ask

ad

Hi Ad, Thanks for the reply, i am from Grantham so possibly just up the road from you...;) I hadn't heard of Kustom Kulture Blast Off untill i came onto this forum...lol Now i know i will definately be going!!! I will put some of my work up, but its knowhere near as good as the stuff i'm seeing on here...but thats a good thing because theres plenty of room for improvement. ATB Mark
yup you are just up the A1 im pboro based. look forward to seeing your stuff buddy, post it regardless of quality and enjoy your painting!

Thankyou very much for all the warm welcomes i have now put some of my work on, not the best but still plenty of room for improvement ;)

Welcome aboard mate, from another Uk chappy! I'm just down the road in sunny Suffolk :)
Join in, show of ya stuff no matter how good or bad and above all have a cracking time Gromet!!

I think your work its showing real promise mate, skin tone on colour portrait is nice, her left arm looks very real, but heavy on highlighted area under eyes but thats easily sorted, a little more attention needs to be paid to shapes like around mouth area but that will come with practice. black and white portrait, you did it to quick and went in with black to early.gotta build up from light to dark slowly in multiple layers to give it stricture texture and depth. I see you done the face and the nips (all the important stuff) but youwant to fussed on her clothes hahaha.nice work though mate and as I say real potential, next pieces you do, add them in the works in progress section if you have any questions about what you are up to

ad

Lol...You got me down to a T mate...hahahaha. Thankyou very much for the constructive stuff mate i appreciate that, i am going to do another pic of the black/white ..when i fix my air brush, went out today to do some spraying and bent my needle ;( so wasnt best pleased. I think i might invest in another airbrush a better quality one if you can suggest some for me that will be great. Mark
I think your work its showing real promise mate, skin tone on colour portrait is nice, her left arm looks very real, but heavy on highlighted area under eyes but thats easily sorted, a little more attention needs to be paid to shapes like around mouth area but that will come with practice. black and white portrait, you did it to quick and went in with black to early.gotta build up from light to dark slowly in multiple layers to give it stricture texture and depth. I see you done the face and the nips (all the important stuff) but youwant to fussed on her clothes hahaha.nice work though mate and as I say real potential, next pieces you do, add them in the works in progress section if you have any questions about what you are up to

ad

Lol...You got me down to a T mate...hahahaha. Thankyou very much for the constructive stuff mate i appreciate that, i am going to do another pic of the black/white ..when i fix my air brush, went out today to do some spraying and bent my needle ;( so wasnt best pleased. I think i might invest in another airbrush a better quality one if you can suggest some for me that will be great. Mark
I done the same thing 3 weeks ago with my cheap ebay special, have ordered a badger renegade velocity from the up.s for almost half of what it costs on amazon.heard good things, great airbrush for the price.will let you know when it arrives if any good.only thing is I'm being let down by customs.you may also be able to get something decent at kustom kulture.think badger will have a stall there.check out my tcagraphics, thread in supplier reviews or whatever its called check the link and have a look at the prices.

you say"went out to do some spraying " I take it, like me you have a mrs and are banished to the garage hahaha

Back