Newbie having issues..

Glitter and Gore

Young Tutorling
Hello folks!
My name is Rebecca. I do face and body art (brush and sponge thus far) and I'm starting to learn the ways of the airbrush! I've been practicing the basics; daggers, dots, lines, etc. I'm hoping for some guidance on what to practice to improve! I use an Iwata Eclipse, and I also have a "Master" brand airbrush starter kit, which was perfect (and cheap!) for the very beginning. I also had gotten a SOBA proaiir airbrush, which was one of my biggest regrets. I returned it after the refund window had passed, hoping to receive SOMETHING for the brush, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt. No, really. I sent back an airbrush that did not work for me once, I paid over $200 for, and I was redeemed with a t- shirt. I digress..
Question!! How do I find help downloading a sbs I bought here? I'm unable to access the contact form on the website, and every email address I've sent a message to has been undeliverable. I want to get painting! :)
Thank you!

Welcome Home Rebecca.
If you are referring to the Airbrushtutor's videos Contact JackEb through PM on this forum as she is the new owner of the site.
Dots, dagger strokes and fade/blends are all the things you need to produce art with an airbrush , Now the hard part a lot of practice time. building the muscle memory , Pick something you like. For me it was skulls , But flowers , birds, people, monster or whatever then trace it out, sketch it and then start painting.
You will find even in body painting the more you practice the easier it will get to get more detail into the art.

Welcome Rebecca. Show us your practice, and we can give you some advice if needed, and save you a bunch if time.
Damn right. That’s the same advice I give. The first few pieces I posted got me advice I didn’t know I needed LOL.

Welcome to the madhouse know as o.a.f.for short.enjoy your stay(we hope you stay forever)
Any questions about airbrushing or equipment used can be found here and if you don't find it just ask and someone will be able to get you the answers you need!

Back