newbie here!

Hi everybody, begginer here. Iwata guns for ever!! Thank you all. :)
Not much of a introduction LMAO
So how long you been at it?
What airbrushes do you have ?
what paints are you using ?
What is your end goal with the airbrush? IE... Automotive , Canvas, gaming figures , fishing lures or just anything that will hold paint on it.
Where on this planet are you living
Yes we want to know as much as we can so when you ask a question we can offer you the best advise .

hello, I use several Iwata airbrushes but now my favorite is HI PERFORMANCE PLUS HP-CP with a rare 0.18 mm nozzle. I live and work in several countries, I have been a fan of airbrushing for 2 years. I use aerocolor inks and createx paints and I want to specialize the microairbrushing and detailing. I work on claybord panels, but I'm going to change for a paper primed.

hello, I use several Iwata airbrushes but now my favorite is HI PERFORMANCE PLUS HP-CP with a rare 0.18 mm nozzle. I live and work in several countries, I have been a fan of airbrushing for 2 years. I use aerocolor inks and createx paints and I want to specialize the microairbrushing and detailing. I work on claybord panels, but I'm going to change for a paper primed.
I left a link in your other post of Steve Leahy https://stevenleahy.com/ he is a micro painter and makes a great living off it.

Back