Newbie needs a project

Joe T

Mac-Valve Maestro!
been practicing my AB control with dots lines etc. I’d like to give a simple project a try but not sure what to try. I was farting around with a skull last night and it was a total train wreck. Any suggestions on a simple newbie project.

Thanks

Joe

I couldnt say, as i've not looked at it but im sure some of the members here that have purchased some of the tutorials, maybe the eye, will be able to tell you. I'm sure they will chip in with their 2 penny worth shortly. Just try the free one first, its perfect for what you want, then there's the Leopard and Cameron Diaz to do. Theyre free too. After that you can get some of the more advanced purchased ones.

Lee

Last edited:
I’ll second Lee’s suggestion of the eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to figure out what to paint for Paint Pal- it's gotta be something I'm capable of doing, but I don't want it to be insulting either!

I'm trying to figure out what to paint for Paint Pal- it's gotta be something I'm capable of doing, but I don't want it to be insulting either!
There are bunch on internet which are not hard core. More like sensitive, erotic, naughty but still decent.

I absolutely love old school pin ups. Would love to find something super easy
google: ''coloring page'' ,and not just coloring books.
edit: I don't know what kinda pictures are allowed here...

this is probably ok, they are all dressed up lollollol

Super heroes in action!
f3467f5c68d5464396a13759323934eb.jpg

pin-up-girl-dressed-like-a-maid

Last edited:
Nice finds! Haha yes the top one is a Gundam, the bottom one not so much, but who can complain right? ;)

Back