newbie painting wooden fishing lures.

B

birdsnest

Holy cow, how fast we learn the hugeness and the shortcomings of airbrushing. Listened pretty close to advice and trampled a new path. Painting fishing lures ain't as easy as i imagined. But how ridiculously fun. All the help volunteered has gone to good use. I KNOW THIS WILL CATCH A FISH. OK now that that is done I thank all that helped me with my questions. Certainly not ready to brag but I think a fish may like it. Thanks again.

We need pictures or it didn’t happen lol. Seriously though it’ll be good to see what you came up with if you’re happy to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Painting fishing lures ain't as easy as i imagined. But how ridiculously fun.

Fun is the most important thing. I think we all had a bit of 'how hard can this be' when we first started, I know I did. But as with all things, it gets easier but the fun is still there.

We need pictures or it didn’t happen lol. Seriously though it’ll be good to see what you came up with if you’re happy to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Player or poser, player I hope. Trying to learn the bass, working on dazed and confused. I will post a lure picture whem I'm ready. Each one is better so why embarrass myself with an early model when I can present the latest and greatest. First ones were elementary school. I have graduated to first grade.

Fun is the most important thing. I think we all had a bit of 'how hard can this be' when we first started, I know I did. But as with all things, it gets easier but the fun is still there.

Back