Newbie to the airbrush

M

Mychal

Thought my first post should be me introducing myself a little :) hmmmm where to start.. well my name is Mychal and I live in Indiana, I've always been creative and love to draw "cartoony" kinda stuff. I volunteer at my local theatre and for the last couple of years I've been designing stage sets. I'm still a newbie to set designs but with every one I do they get better and better. I'm hoping to learn alot from this forum and maybe incorporate some air brushing into my sets somehow just to add that extra bit of detail. I've watched all the airbrushtutor youtube vids and have learned a lot just by watching him so that's why I joined. :) Hope everyone had a great new years and I hope to talk to everyone here. I always love learning new things :)

Thought my first post should be me introducing myself a little :) hmmmm where to start.. well my name is Mychal and I live in Indiana, I've always been creative and love to draw "cartoony" kinda stuff. I volunteer at my local theatre and for the last couple of years I've been designing stage sets. I'm still a newbie to set designs but with every one I do they get better and better. I'm hoping to learn alot from this forum and maybe incorporate some air brushing into my sets somehow just to add that extra bit of detail. I've watched all the airbrushtutor youtube vids and have learned a lot just by watching him so that's why I joined. :) Hope everyone had a great new years and I hope to talk to everyone here. I always love learning new things :)

Welcome Home Mychal , What city you live in ?
I am kind of in Bloomington. You have found the best forum to learn from .
Nice to add you to the family and look forward to seeing your first pieces.

Hello Mychal and welcome from Pennsylvania, jump in head first and never look back. We learn from each other so don't be afraid to ask there is always someone that can help in some way.

Welcome Home Mychal , What city you live in ?
I am kind of in Bloomington. You have found the best forum to learn from .
Nice to add you to the family and look forward to seeing your first pieces.

I'm from Lynn. It's kinda between Winchester and Richmond.. And thanks for a warm welcome guys :)

Welcome from Australia, Mychal.
You've come to the right place!
Plenty to see and learn about right here.

I'm from Lynn. It's kinda between Winchester and Richmond.. And thanks for a warm welcome guys :)

I make trips to the Richmond campus all the time.
So I know about where you are.
There is a guy in Indy that gives airbrush classes .David Morton if I remember his name right.

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:loyal:

Welcome from the uk Mychal! Everything you ever wanted to know about airbrushing is right here, just shout out (and plenty you didn't want to know about anything LOL).

Welcome to the forum from NH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I make trips to the Richmond campus all the time.
So I know about where you are.
There is a guy in Indy that gives airbrush classes .David Morton if I remember his name right.

thanks for that info :) and again thank you guys for such a warm welcome :) I have been here all of a day and already feel like it's my home

Wecome, from Canada, on this forum and in the world of airbrushing !

Back