Newbie to the thread

Strictly Attitude

Air-Valve Autobot!
Hello all from the albany area of NY my name is John and I have 15 years experiance airbrushing mostly auto and motorcycles. I have been getting into the fine art side it lately and am looking forward to posting my work here.

Welcome from Holland. Good to have artists with experience participating in this forum. Hope you find what you're looking for and have a good time here.

Hey from the uk! I like to paint bikes too, be good to see what a pro can do, be good to see some of your work!

Hello from germany John, im really curious about your work :)

Welcome aboard my friend, always great to have new people with experience join, you will find this a friendly and helpful place to be, look forward to seeing your work.

I would like to see pics of things you've already done.
Thanks.
MTM.

198.jpg189.jpg156.jpg197.jpg187.jpgMy desktop comp is down with a bad video card liquid cooling leaked on it. Stuck on the laptop right now as soon as it's up I'll be happy to post up some old work. I did find a few pics on here.

Last edited:
Stricly Attitude, thanks, it's not fire or skull but I like that too. Your work is very good too! :)

Yeah thats mainly because it's what my customers want, I am starting to get into doing fine art now I started tattooing about 6 years ago and have done so much different work. Allot of different subject matter and have to be able to create anything. My next piece is going to be a racing piece I will post from beginning to end I wish I knew about forums when I first started Airbrushing what a help it would have been. Thank you

Hello all from the albany area of NY my name is John and I have 15 years experiance airbrushing mostly auto and motorcycles. I have been getting into the fine art side it lately and am looking forward to posting my work here.

Welcome bro. Looking forward to see your works.

I put my things in here thinking it was my post, really sorry Strickly Attitude, I erase my stuff :dejection:

Cool stuff there Strictly, i like the paint job on that Spyder.

Back