K

kjt1010

Hello and thanks for allowing me on. I live in NE Ohio. 53. Getting into making and painting my own lures. Bought an Iwata HP-CS. Use mostly Creatix wicked and regular paint with some Com Air sprinkled in. Starting to make my own lure stencils with a home made vacuum box. California compressor.
Thanks
Kevin

Hello and thanks for allowing me on. I live in NE Ohio. 53. Getting into making and painting my own lures. Bought an Iwata HP-CS. Use mostly Creatix wicked and regular paint with some Com Air sprinkled in. Starting to make my own lure stencils with a home made vacuum box. California compressor.
Thanks
Kevin
Welcome to the forum. I spent a little time in and around Cleveland a few years back. I dig Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, loads of help on here if you need it and a great airbrush community too.

lee

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you have some nice gear. Enjoy your time here. Like Lee said above, loads of help here if you need it. Have several folks who also do lures.

Welcome From Australia.

You're in good company if you are painting lures, we have a few of them here that are always willing to lend a hand.

Welcome to the forum. Yup painting lures seems to be pretty popular on here. I never would have thought of it myself!

Back