Is that like black and white hustler?
Can you just use a amatuerish book and try to airbrush it up to playboy level?
What I meant by "adult" coloring book was one with much more detailed/elaborate designs suited more for colored pencils and fine tip markers than crayons and kiddie watercolors.:rolleyes:
I suppose you could photoshop some pictures from publications featuring adult content for outlines and make your own "coloring" book. Though I'd expect there to be considerable objection to posting your completed artworks here! lollol

What I meant by "adult" coloring book was one with much more detailed/elaborate designs suited more for colored pencils and fine tip markers than crayons and kiddie watercolors.:rolleyes:
I suppose you could photoshop some pictures from publications featuring adult content for outlines and make your own "coloring" book. Though I'd expect there to be considerable objection to posting your completed artworks here! lollol
Lol , I know but I always got a kick out of that "adult" coloring book thing. That's the first thing I think of....haha
Maybe they should market those kind.

Lol , I know but I always got a kick out of that "adult" coloring book thing. That's the first thing I think of....haha
Maybe they should market those kind.
Sadly, as soon as I posted that, I thought perhaps I should have chosen a different wording like "grown-up". Had a similar reaction when I'd re-read the post later. oops:eek:ops:. The grown up coloring pads are even described as adult coloring books on the pads themselves! I can see it now, the "real adult" coloring books being kept behind the checkout counter at Michael's underneath kraft paper cover sheets :rolleyes:lollol

Plus I do not think the wife would appreciate that to much

Last edited:
Back