newby from the netherlands

arnold1980

Needle-chuck Ninja
hello people,

iam new at this forum

Iam Arnold Latour from Oldekerk in the Netherlands.
i'm 32 years old and airbrush for 2 months now.
my favorit is portrait!

here are some of my work

Jennifer Aniston

mijn girlfriend

and myself

M

Max Chickens

these are aweome mate!!! you sure just 2 months? hahaha

welcome to the forum....look forward to seeing more of your work.

MC

bad65

Air-Valve Autobot!
Hello Arnold, welcome from Holland to the best airbrushforum...:)

GRTZ

Wim

Last edited:
A

ad fez

told you guys! its that dutch water.....producing airbrush rembandts .....is there any beginner artists on holland that just are not very good, or at least paint like a beginner!

Mr.Micron

Royal pain in the air hose
Admin
Very nice work, Welcome home, and I have to agree with ad fez it has to be that Dutch water..I know a lot of Dutch artist and all of them Kick ass on any art form that pick.

M

Madbrush

told you guys! its that dutch water.....producing airbrush rembandts .....is there any beginner artists on holland that just are not very good, or at least paint like a beginner!

I have to agree with you Ad Fez, but I learned some art at school when I was younger and there were very often references made to the "Dutch Masters", even now that's the case, the Dutch people for some reason when they pick up a pencil, a brush or an airbrush they seem to excel very quickly, I've been all over Holland and you wouldn't believe the art and special craftsmanship that is just hidden away never to be seen.

I never go in pubs now since I don't drink, but the musical talent I've seen in the pubs here is unbelievable. no one here does anything half hearted or just for the fun of it, they are in it to win it so to speak and failure is definitely not an option. so much so that I am not surprised any more, I'm simply in awe.

@Arnold1980, I almost jacked your intro, my apologies, welcome to the forum and I hope you have great time here, and very cool work indeed.

S

Stranger375

Hi Arnold and welcome from germany. Your portraits look very good already :) .

Squishy

Queen Clown Slayer
Hey Arnold! Just wanted to say that because of the old cartoon (anyone remember that), and not because your head is football shaped Lol! (Any one who doesn't remember that is now confused I realise) Love your style, seems like you got some natural talent.

M

MrLemming

Welkom,

Ik kom zelf ook uit nederland.
Dit is echt een super forum.
Je werk ziet er super goed uit.
Hoop dat ik het straks ook zo kan ;)

Groetjes MrLemming