newby

N

ninja8014

Hia to everyone,
my name is peter 56yrs young,i live in chesire and started airbrushing about 4yrs ago after an accident left me strugling mobility wise liked my motorbikes cruisers mainly was surfing web and came accross a helmit that had been a b i found an hobby that i enjoyed i must say that i am not so good but do enjoy it looking forward to looking at gallery pics and picking up tips bye untill later
peter.:)

Howdy Peter , Glad I ma not the only old fart on the board (55 here) this is a great place to hang , learn and just plain have fun.
Glad you found us and look forward to seeing what you have learned and done so far.

Welcome you have come to the right place, they are always helping and keeping things fun :)

Hi Peter, welcome to the forum, glad your having fun with your new hobby, I hope your mobility problems aren't too serious.

You are among friends here, it's also good to hear of older guys starting with the art of airbrushing, I started at the beginning of this year and I'm 54, I'm sure if you've been at it for 4 years, you'll something offer the rest of, good luck with everything.

Welcome Peter!! Do you eat pumpkins? Lol!!! Judging by your user name you just carve them with a katana!! Lol, any way welcome to the forum!!

Josh

Welcome Peter, there are quite a few old farts here (including me) but no one is ageist here and you'll have fun I'm sure. Glad you found something you enjoy doing

Welcome Peter, there are quite a few old farts here (including me) but no one is ageist here and you'll have fun I'm sure. Glad you found something you enjoy doing

Speak for yourself, I'm ageist, I totally hate all these damn young snot nosed whipper snappers who keep putting incredible works of art and embarrassing us old farts, should round em up put em in a field and bomb the ba-....Oh never mind, at least we've got Ignis, all hail to ignis, Ignis for president.

@Snot nose whipper snappers, that was joke, laugh damn it!!!

Speak for yourself, I'm ageist, I totally hate all these damn young snot nosed whipper snappers who keep putting incredible works of art and embarrassing us old farts, should round em up put em in a field and bomb the ba-....Oh never mind, at least we've got Ignis, all hail to ignis, Ignis for president.

@Snot nose whipper snappers, that was joke, laugh damn it!!!

LOL, hey I'm the young one (54), welcome aboard Peter

Welcome aboard Peter :) . And to MB im 37 but i dont put up very good airbrush works on here lol.

hi peter welcome brother! I take it you mean cheshire uk? plenty of motorcycle helmet painters on here so just ask the question and you shall be furnished with a wealth of answers.....I'm not ageist however I an not that old, im 31 ....im pretty much the young sexy poster boy of the forum, this of course comes with it's own discrimination problems but I won't get started on that....haha joking but welcome anyhow and hope you enjoy your times here....I must warn you though the forum can be addictive once you get to know a few characters.....it doesn't leave a hell of alot of time for painting!

thanks for warm welcome looking forward to being a member of the forum some realy good work on here working on a bike tank at moment will post some pics only if it turns out good lol

Hi from another brit, glad you're enjoying your new hobby! Post your pics whatever the result, no attitudes here, you'll progress much faster with all the advice from some awesome artists, and that's easist done with a visual. You'll learn so much here that way. Welcome aboard!

Back