Newest addition just came this morning...

C

contenderfan

Just came in the mail...H&S Infinity CR plus .15..... Not that I will be able to do it any justice, but at any rate I got one lol. Ordered the QC hose with it but it didnt come, might run to Hobby Lobby later to pick up an Iwata QC as I have been meaning to anyway. The air valve fits the threads on my Iwata hose, but it does not seal right so I have an airleak.

Very smooth trigger and just feels really nice!

Congrats on the new AB.. Now use it.
After I got my micron I thought well it will do nicely about I get more practice in . But Had to give it a go and never looked back . I felt I gained better control and could do things I had not been able to in the past.
Than as a true test I switched back to the CS , The amount of control i picked up with the micron transferred to the CS.
Now with the Krome it is second nature.
So but that thing to use , Just no with Standard Createx (unless you filter it first) Get some Wicked or better yet Comart. It will flow like hot Butter through the tiny tip.

Nice! ... Now be careful with that needle as the tip is thinner than a gnats pube! It will bend if you stare at it too hard!
Oh ... and take note of the warnings you will hear and see on the forum about only inserting the needle from the front of the gun and not from the back as normal.

Congrats on the brush!!! I also got an infinity in the mail the other day!! Mine is the 2in1, but I haven't had time to use it yet :(

Hope you like it, and I'm with micron, just use it and et use to it, and you will do fine!!

Josh
"Sometimes you have to let one slip......just to remind people your $#!+ really does stink ;)

very nice - am soo jealous :) but then my sotar arrived today too - so I am happy too

Very Nice! Don't make me spend more money, damn it. ;)

@ jagardn....LOL...well that WAS the whole point, make you guys spend money out of jealousy.:greedy_dollars:

@ micron....thanks for the heads up, picked up some more wicked today and already have comart primarys on hand. just mixed up some of your home brew reducer to try also.:eagerness:

@ talla....yes i agree with pulling the needle out the front, actually, I do that with all my AB's since I am a klutz. :playful:

@ seamonkey...hoping to fire it up here soon. got a couple days off but i had to go to town today and now waiting on the kids to get home. want to put my new easle together first also. Ive found that sitting is not especially condusive to lateral movement when one needs to do so... :rolleyes:

@ flycatcher....dont feel bad buddy, I have not gotten to use my Sotar yet, still waiting on the adapter for it to come. :upset:

Nice brush! Congrats! I have one of those, not the cr thou!rearley use it Don't take your front a part to much you will and up with leaky teflon seal and that is how the nightmares begin :)

congrats for the new airbrush,i have a crplus 2 in 1 and i agree 100% with mr micron works wonders with comart and the abilities i learned with this one transfered to my talon.enjoy the new toy and :eagerness: happy airbrushing!!!

I just read online that the Comart paints are supposed to be ready to use with no thinning, is this true? If so, that would explain the troubles I was having by thinning it this evening.

yes it can be used without thinning,but i have thinned it, even to a 25 to 1 relationship(something i learned from guys here)the trick is to lower your pressure.i use common water.and the infinity responds beautifully even at 5psi.the lesson:work slowly layer by layer.and the thin lines it gives are amazing!!!

Now see thats the problem...I thinned it only 4:1 and was shooting at 5-10 psi and could not get thin lines to save my life. just centipededs lol. Will try it straight from the bottle tomorrow and see what happens.

possibly you are working to close,or need to shake well the bottle...

shot it straight from the bottle and results are MUCH better with all 3 AB's I tried it in.

the most important thing is that you should try everything and see what works for you and that you should enjoy that beautifull airbrush you have,welcome to infinity territory!!!

i tried to emulate your problem and i tried directly from the bottle and thinning it at 4 to 1 at different pressures.obviosly directly,no problem.thinned at 5 psi and at 10 psi the only way it produces spattering is when i get too close and i pull the trigger all the way back.if this the case,i wrote the other day that my talon could emulate the infinity i needed to get closer than the german ab.remember that the infinity doesn´t requires to get too close,i can do very thin lines at 1 or 1 1/2 inches.nevertheless welcome to infinity territory!!!

Well, it was working good straight from the bottle at first, now I cant get it to flow through the infinity reliably at all hardly. soaked nizzle in restorer, then shot cleaner through it at 40 psi, tried again, can get good results for about 5 minutes then have to take it apart and clean again....running 5-10 psi. not sure what to think yet. will try again later but right now the frustration level is too high.

Well, it was working good straight from the bottle at first, now I cant get it to flow through the infinity reliably at all hardly. soaked nizzle in restorer, then shot cleaner through it at 40 psi, tried again, can get good results for about 5 minutes then have to take it apart and clean again....running 5-10 psi. not sure what to think yet. will try again later but right now the frustration level is too high.
Add 1 drop of reducer to 3 drops of paint. if you still have problems go up 1 drop of reducer at a time.

Add 1 drop of reducer to 3 drops of paint. if you still have problems go up 1 drop of reducer at a time.

Tried that already...spider city. lol...I will get it eventually, just had to put it away for a bit.

use some shaving foam to clean it,tried and works,then try water to clean it,then it will work.maybe is a clog,it happens because the tip is quite small.comart is a tricky paint,in my experience,now try it at 5 to one and 10 psi, don´t get too close and don´t pull to much backwards, as a matter of fact just 1 or 2 millimeters.don´t get frustrated,in time you´ll figure out your new weapon,a new airbrush is like a new car,got to know it.

Back