Newman !

K

Kim

Greetings to you all out there !
I am in England the very center to be exact, I have wanted an airbrush for as long as I can remember but the usual circumstances have prevented me, life
the expense of get married, then a house, then kids ect. Now at 57 years I can at last live the dream so to speak, I'm on the hunt for advice from were ever I find It, so this site seems just perfect, any advice would be most welcome.
Thanks in advance Kim.

welcome to the forum from the states!! try the search bar in the top right hand corner and it will bring up any thread for the keywords you seach for, then just chime in on the subject, and if that dont work post a question and someone will be along shortly with some answers. glad to see your finally getting to airbrush, and i commend you for doing so! better late than never and hope your first attempts are better than mine were, lol!

Greetings to you all out there !
I am in England the very center to be exact, I have wanted an airbrush for as long as I can remember but the usual circumstances have prevented me, life
the expense of get married, then a house, then kids ect. Now at 57 years I can at last live the dream so to speak, I'm on the hunt for advice from were ever I find It, so this site seems just perfect, any advice would be most welcome.
Thanks in advance Kim.
hi kim and welcome to the forum....so you are midlands based then, there is a few of us on here from east anglia/east midlands area! as far as advice goes....just ask the question and you wil be furnished with a wealth of info! enjoy your stay!

Hi there Kim and welcome, our honorary member Seamonkey has pointed you in the wright direction,plenty of beginners on and everybody is willing to help, so dive in, get painting and enjoy. Check out all the tutors free excercise sheets and get cracking mate:)

Hi Kim, welcome to the forum.
Banbury eh.Nice place.

Hello Kim from New York. I'm fairly new to the forum as well but so far it's fantastic. Everyone has been very friendly and helpful. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. :)

Hey Kim, from another Brit, you'll be as addicted and frustrated in equal measure, as the rest of us before long, and you'll love every minute!

Welcome and as everyone one else said enjoy, but frustration will be part of it. The right AB, the right pressure, right paint, right subject. Sooooooo many variables but don't give up and trust me, we are all here to help, share, teach, learn and just explore. Have fun and it get's better. ;)

Back