No idea what this paint is?

S

Snoochies

Making a few threads at the moment lol.

Bought an Iwata starter pack and came with a bunch of paint but no brand on the label.

Last night while doing some work I was using the red and it came out very watery as is if I sprayed in one spot too long it would just start running or pooling up. I had very low PSI about 10. The black seems fine.

Attachments

• Paint.jpg
    Paint.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 37
Where did you buy it from? That might clue us in too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It says right in the description on Ebay

"10 artspectrum airbrush ready pigmented inks"

Um..I dunno? Never used it lol! I went straight to the wallet, and bought Wicked paints from Chicago Airbrush Supply (cause they are closest shipping wise to me)

Absolutely fine to paint with.... ink was what the airbrush was first designed with.... If that's all you got get some in your brush and just play with pressure.... You may find you can get down to 4psi (Ish) and it will push the ink out fine with no spidering

May find drying time iss little bit more though. ... I have used liquitex ink before... behaves just like over reduced paint.... Still geta bit of tip dry but they are acrylic based also

If I may suggest. ... use something cheap while you are learning....spectra or wicked but once you get more proficient and not blasting paint all over the shop then hey yourself etac efx....

May find drying time iss little bit more though. ... I have used liquitex ink before... behaves just like over reduced paint.... Still geta bit of tip dry but they are acrylic based also

Yes that was the problem I was having, not drying quickly. I guess the term spidering is where too much ink in one area sprays ink all over the place.

It can also be attributed to too high of an air pressure for your paint viscosity. Or not moving fast enough. Or backing off the surface more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Or also when a bikini or swim short line is left to its own devices

All real men need is a real woman to point them in the right direction, then tell them they are great, and let them believe it was their idea all along. As long as they share the shine, we let them anyway LOL LOL LOL!

Back