Noobie Jennifer.

J

Jennifer

Apparently Introductions are in order....So Mr Mitch, if you would be so kind as to Give me a level on speakers 2 and 8...[ And dim the lights a bit], without further ado...The one... The only...JENNIFER !!!!... *Jen asends from the wings amist a smoke cloud and the roar of cannon fire..... Hello my friends, I am Jennifer, Im am a girl.... From the USA, I like to paint things, and have many projects to speak of, Currently I have a Talon, But hated the obnoxisly large trigger, and ground it down to a resonable size, Sprays decent, but my no-name outpreforms it.... Currently Im working on Binding paint molecules to a lazer, Driven by a plotter... Yes Its a project to be sure.... That and building a new paint booth, [about half done].... So there you have it nysayers, Princess Jennifers Into.... *The crowd roars with delight as Jen, puts her hands in the sky, and does her Wiggle, Wiggle dance.:tears_of_joy:

Woo hoo Thanks jen welcome along buddy. ..erm you lost me half way through though. ... binding. .. paint molecule... laser. .. plotter. ... now I know what these things are individually.... if I was to combine them I would imagine I would havea laser jet printer??? Is that what you are on about our are you an awesome mad scientist?
Ps nice stage entrance. ...I loved the smoke and excrement

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly less Canon fire though please next time.... our aussie members are trying to sleep

Ladies and gentlemen, may i introduce miss jennifer from TABF!
If you don't know her and want to get to know her .... look at the chatbox, she'll be there for you. With many stories featuring pennies, diy and pretty much everything else there is in this world!

Welcome Jennifer. You gonna blow up the chat box here too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ladies and gentlemen, may i introduce miss jennifer from TABF!
If you don't know her and want to get to know her .... look at the chatbox, she'll be there for you. With many stories featuring pennies, diy and pretty much everything else there is in this world!
You dont want Jen encroaching upon your Kingdom, I get it....So for you, my friend, I give you a gift.:upset:

No ,no , don't take me wrong. Was just asking. I don't do the chat thing myself. But I do enjoy some of the stuff that you put up in the cat box. I get a laugh out of it. Specially when you hold a conversation with yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome Jennifer, nice intro!! WHat can I say lol im lost for words for once. Welcome !! Post some of your work up OK.

Lee

Welcome Jen! such short time you've been here but such a highly anticipated introduction! Looking forward to seeing what sort of fun, laughter and good time you can bring to the forum haha :angel: Good to have you here!

Welcome to the Forum Jen !
Judging by your intro you are going to be right at home here :smile-new:
Enjoy !

A warm welcome from the UK Jen.
Did I detect some humour in your "opening speech"? You will be right at home here on the forum.

Well finally... hi and welcome from PA. I must say it is unusual to hear you like your trigger "smaller" lmao to each their own. We have here many, many, forms of art and levels of experience so keep lower the rail, keep your hands inside the ride at all times and have fun!

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:angel:

Welcome Home Jen, Most do not really watch the Chat box much being we are always checking for new post and can not see it in the new post window.
So I am glad you took time to make an intro.. Would like to know a little more but I guess I will just have to pester you for that infor later....:D

Welcome Jen from down under (no not Australia, little to the right and a bit lower down - NZ). Nice cannons by the way, could check the powder levels though - seemed a little inconsistent (Sorry its the Ammunition Technician in me criticising - LOL - if the room aint shaking, it aint loud enough!). HeathD

Sweet Jesus we haven't had an intro that big since M.J.... Be careful Jen, we all all know what happened to him.
Eeeeeeeheeeeeeshiiiiiiiiiiit!

null-10.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Jen! Welcome from the uk. Always good to have another girl on board. In my experience it's not always the size of the trigger, but how sensitive it is. You don't want a hair trigger that splatters as soon as you touch it heh heh!