not a noob but feel like it.

T

tatertatum

I'm a 48 year old male production manager with 1 year old son, man I feel old now.
Been air brushing for a long time, started with a Paasche VL till I almost wore it out and bought a Thayer & chandler vega 2000 and used that for a few years and now I have the Badger Krome.
Started air brushing because my aunt Zan was a custom air brusher in my uncles harley dealership, her work was in all kinds of magazines thought, if she can, I can.
Not so much! But I'm still pumping out the paint hoping "someday".

Hello and welcome I was a noob here still am really lol but your going to love it here everyone is so friendly and always happy to help. and by the sounds of it I think you will be able to give plenty of good advice a lot more than I can lol but hope you find your way around and have fun doing it your going to feel at home here :)

Welcome home Tater , Nice to have you here . What part of the world do you live in?
Like you I thought I can do that just cause the ones that have been doing it forever makes it look so easy.. LOL I am still learning but then again I think I will never stop learning.
Post up some of your work.

Hello and welcome from the US, help is just a few keystrokes away so check the FAQ's and or post up questions under the appropriate threads.

Back