nozzle clean

I need nozzle wrench for hp-cs eclipse mine didn't come with it just cap wrench.
You don't need a nozzle wrench... truly, a short soak and gentle placement of a needle will get it out...

Thanks for the pic I tried to wiggle mine the other day felt super tight so I stopped.
Take the needle out backwards then a soak in water, gentle sideways pressure and when you put it back together don't apply gorilla torque to the wrench!!

tools.... small solvent safe dish, nozzle wrench and solvent safe eyedropper
View attachment 40154 View attachment 40155
use wrench to hold nozzle, fill eyedropper with good solvent (i used M.E.K. methyl ethyl keytone free from work) View attachment 40156 hold wrench with nozzle one hand and flush nozzle several times eyedropper filled with solvent... you can put nozzle and eyedropper in solvent and rapid flush several times lol
View attachment 40157 i would say 75% of sediment was from nozzle

10 minutes and totally clean no paint what so ever in nozzle( couldnt take a pic cause phone wont focus that small lol there is my tip for the year...lol

remember to always wear safety equipment : respirators and glasses when working with solvents....probally gloves too lol
Nice... MEK - solvent of choice... :)

Mine didn't screw in but right after it was recommended I soak it I pulled cap off and it came out easily.

Very informative, did not know MEK could be used as a cleaning agent in this manner. MEK in my world is used for plastic model kit assembly. Cheers Eh!

And if it is the front end of the brush (the bits that unscrew...) then there aren't any seals...

Back