nozzle issues

it's soaked. At least I know nozzle is good, cause it works on sbs. No money lost, that's good news. After soaking, I will give airbrush a nice cleaning and massage and I will try my luck :)

I soaked over night in cleaner, then I cleaned each part. Then I did shoot just in case, bunch of cleaner on 60psi. Now situation with my nozzle which is acting weird is: On steady 10 psi doesn't work, it does work on steady 20 psi.

Pretty confident there's a crack you're not seeing.....could be wrong but that's my best guess.

Some can be damn hard to spot.
I was thinking today where could I get stronger then x60 magnifier, cause I can't find with x60 where is the issue. I am also confused, why it works on sbs and on 20 psi. But I also suspect it's cracked lol I tried everything else. :D

Oh yeah. It's pretty awesome for the money.

Easily.

Best with Windows machine though.
The adapter that supposedly goes to a phone is not what it seems.
I would hook up straight to pc to 34 inch monitor. Running windows. Thanks for info, guess I will order one very soon. I don't wanna have any more moments when I can't see good enough what is happening with small stuff.

How do you focus with it?
The wheel marked as zoom power.

There's not really a focus....there's like 3-4 points where it will focus depending on distance.

Zoom power actually changes distance, so it's really your focus tuning. With actual position deciding the magnification power .....if that makes sense.

The wheel marked as zoom power.

There's not really a focus....there's like 3-4 points where it will focus depending on distance.

Zoom power actually changes distance, so it's really your focus tuning. With actual position deciding the magnification power .....if that makes sense.
so to see clearly for 40x you can be far away from object and for let's say 500x you need to get more up close to get clear view? Did I understand correctly?

Back