Oil Spill Color

That looks like u could use color shift paint maybe over a gold or copper color might get u close

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Erm that's a simple shift color, schmincke also sells them, exactly the same as their " oil spills"

Erm that's a simple shift color, schmincke also sells them, exactly the same as their " oil spills"

Thanks for this Rick, I see they have many different types. Rick do you have a quick link I can check out or the type or name of it? If not no worries I'll keep searching.

I have a catalog hanging around somewhere, ill search for it.
But idk where u live but its a pretty good available paint.

Found it: aero vision space (28 911)
A rainbow colour ish paint, its on a silver base.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352927010741.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352927010741.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for this Rick, I see they have many different types. Rick do you have a quick link I can check out or the type or name of it? If not no worries I'll keep searching.

http://www.schmincke.de/fileadmin/downloads/AEROCOLOR.pdf

in this list you will see "Aero Vision Space" I think that's what your looking for, if Schminke is hard to find in your area, I'm sure there are alternatives easier to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, schmincke won't be the only one selling it, if u can't get hold of them, try some others maybe AA has some thing like it.

But i saw this rain bow color in person, its the same as in the vid, so I'm sure of that one.

If you really want it to pop like the video, you can add some dry ice pearl to whatever brand of paint you go with as well...

Back