ok now i am back to thinking micron

airbrushingferret

Air-Valve Autobot!
i cant belive my eyes i was just looking at what i thought were photos of marissa and i think they were actualy paintings still thinking since i will have a refund hopefully this year and i am coming into some cash i already have an infinity the iwata highline model i like requires i get the .2mm needle and nozzle because its only sold with the .3 i am taking my air brushing seriously and taking serious thought to going to her class in Massachusetts next summer i dont want to buy a krome and an hpch i want 1 awesome gun and thats it if i took the money i spent on the 150, 360, velocity and infinity i would have a micron by now by this time next year i would like to be doing actual photo like portraits that people wil ask is that a photo

I bought the Micron because I'm doing her class in June. I've just played with it so far and the thing is amazing. It uses very little air with very little trigger movement but likes thin paint. It can do crazy detail.

just a new needle will work. but if you crack a nozzle it is best just to get the whole system.

just a new needle will work. but if you crack a nozzle it is best just to get the whole system.

I've read this but don't see how they can say this. For me I would rather think the needle and nozzle needs to match. What does the needle- or air cap have to do with the nozzle?

I've read this but don't see how they can say this. For me I would rather think the needle and nozzle needs to match. What does the needle- or air cap have to do with the nozzle?

As seamonkey can tell you the nozzle can break when installing it. I can not see having to buy the complete unit either but it is easier in the long run to replace the whole thing.
As far as matched set , I would have to see the blueprinted sheet on it of where the tolerances are +or_ .00000000000001 to say it is a match set.
Kind of a balanced and blueprinted engine.

I take my nozzle off to clean it and am careful when putting it back on I feel the poor seamonkey had a defective part

Oh I agree on the defective part But If you are too heavy handed with it, It too can cause it to break. Just saying it is not something for the weak of heart or ones on a budget to try due to it may end up costing you more in the long run.

On a micron, taking the whole head assembly out and cleaning it as a whole unit is the wisest. But also, try and figure a way to get a good clean without having to do any of that if you can. Even the threads in the body of the airbrush will tire and wear if you do a deep clean every day. Using beeswax to seal and lubricate the threads will extend life as well.

you know how i am with needles i just dont want to have to spend over a hundred us dollars evry time i look at the needle wrong or my ghost friend knock me gun oot of its holder

i should be getting what us yanks call a tax return in a few weks i like to pay some rent with it and get something nice to i dont think ill give up on airbrushing just yrt so whili i have the cash i might as well get the micron now i am thinking side feed or the regular gravity cup

Back