oldish lad back to the airbrush,new to forum

P

philfish66

Hi to all you art lover,s ive been looking at this airbrush forum for a few days and well ive taken the plunge hope you all dont mind. hoping to get some new ideas. and try a new brush out. dont know if any one on here does any molding but if there is i wouldnt mind starting a thread on it with any new rubbers that are about these days:fat: I may be stuck in the 80,s:disillusionment:

phil :02.47-tranquillity:

Hi Phil and welcome, you have come to the right place and you'll find my brothers and sisters on this site to be very helpful

Welcome home Phil, Nice to add you into the family and look forward to seeing some of your work.

thankyou for the great welcome. I look forword to showing my work as soon as i can get the pic,s to load not used this before:topsy_turvy: phil

well phil, its easier to add them as a work in progress htread than to add them to your actual gallery, when writing a post, if you got to the picture frame icon next to the film strip and earth with a red cross through it, click on the picture frame and then go from there!!!

welcome to the forum buddy from a fellow brit!

ps i dont think you are neccessarily stuck in the 80s but what do you mean molding??? rubbers??? like erasers/pencil rubbers??

Lol I make moulds, mold,s of fish and make replic,s of the fish instead of taxidermy these days . As for being stuck in the 80,s lol. new products out there. phil

welcome phil from honduras,hope you can call this place home like i do!!!:glee:

Thanks for the great welcome you make me feel very warm to see such good words and so many. well i will strive to be as nice as all you great artists. thanks phil

Back