Olympos airbrushes for sale

denstore

Double Actioner
Olympos airbrushes for sale (new prices)

I have some redundant airbrushes that I might as well put up for sale.

Olympos HP-100b 0.2mm, like new. 110 euro /sold

Olympos SP-A 0.18mm, very nice. 190 euro /sold

Olympos SP-C 0.23mm, like new. 240 euro /new price, €200 (about $275)

Might be interested in an Iwata Eclipse G3 or G5 as a trade.

Shipping inside Europe is about 13 euro. Will ship worldwide at cost.

Last edited:
god i wish that i had more money theys are amaizing brush hope they find good home

I can't post pictures, because I havn't enough posting beneath my belt yet. But if someone wants to see them, I can send the links by pm, I guess.

On the absence of dens post count I'll take the liberty of posting up a but of info about the olympos range....hope you don't mind den store....... OLYMPOS

I think its 10 brother, its just to stop spammers and the like!

Indeed, I will look forward to seeing what you have been doing over the years with these little beauties.....where abouts are you from anyhow brother

I'm from Sweden. 99% of my airbrushing nowadays are purely hobby related. I do figures and miniatures, and scale models. Used to do some helmets and motorcycle stuff, but came to the conclusion that I wasn't good enough to charge for it, and in need of experience enough to do it for free. ;) Also got bored of people wanting skulls and "true/real fire" flames on everything. If I'm going to do work for free, at least I will do whatever I feel like doing. :D

I have a 100 olympos, I loved it until I dropped it straight on the needle. Bent the needle into a hook and dented the needle cap. Still can't find parts for it. What is that in USD? And shipping?

It (the HP-100B) would be about $185. Insured and traceable shipping would be $22.

Last edited:
Sorry but my conversion on the euro is way out dated how much is that in US funds??? plus I would like to see them if you don't mind?

Sorry but my conversion on the euro is way out dated how much is that in US funds??? plus I would like to see them if you don't mind?

More pictures? Any special part?

The SP-C would be $329 and the HP-100B $150.
Shipping to the US is $22.

I'm from Sweden. 99% of my airbrushing nowadays are purely hobby related. I do figures and miniatures, and scale models. Used to do some helmets and motorcycle stuff, but came to the conclusion that I wasn't good enough to charge for it, and in need of experience enough to do it for free. ;) Also got bored of people wanting skulls and "true/real fire" flames on everything. If I'm going to do work for free, at least I will do whatever I feel like doing. :D
This would be a good post if you had put it into an Introduction post in the introduction section..

Back