Online color mixer

T

Toot

I'm venturing into the scary world of color mixing and found this site that allows you to mix drop-by-drop. Obviously colors on screens are different to actual paint but I am using it to try and get a feel for mixing. The only issue I have with this mixer is that you can't subtract paint from a mix. Has anyone found a mixer that allows you to add and remove paint drop-by-drop?

Online color mixing tool - free color blender!

I'm venturing into the scary world of color mixing and found this site that allows you to mix drop-by-drop. Obviously colors on screens are different to actual paint but I am using it to try and get a feel for mixing. The only issue I have with this mixer is that you can't subtract paint from a mix. Has anyone found a mixer that allows you to add and remove paint drop-by-drop?

Online color mixing tool - free color blender!

Nice find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thanks looks to be very useful and to help when you want a toned paint

Thanks for sharing that mate, it's a great little find! It is only a guide though and will point you in the right direction and give you the general colour, but to match a colour take practice.

Cheers
Kev

It's great help, just been messing around trying different combinations, some surprising results too, never though some combinations would turn out the way did. Great find cheers

Iwata custom micron cmc and eclipse
Badger krome and patriot.
And a very understanding wife..

I gotta show this to my art professor at the college. This would be great for her beginning painting class that I took awhile ago.

Back