paasche ab turbo needles

T

tontmcgrath

hi all long time since placed a thread on this great site i know some airbrush artists out there arstill using the paasche turbo air brush it is now a antique or vintage at least and not made anymore i have been buying those airbrushes on fle bay for some years and restoring them and have 12 all working to a very high standard with great success but the drawback was the needles they were worn or rusted and were the cause of bad performance so i set out to make them it took me many weeks to perfect them and i have now success i have made the needles any users of the great paasche ab who wish to contact me about them can contact me at tonymcgrathis@eircom.net thank you tony

hi all long time since placed a thread on this great site i know some airbrush artists out there arstill using the paasche turbo air brush it is now a antique or vintage at least and not made anymore i have been buying those airbrushes on fle bay for some years and restoring them and have 12 all working to a very high standard with great success but the drawback was the needles they were worn or rusted and were the cause of bad performance so i set out to make them it took me many weeks to perfect them and i have now success i have made the needles any users of the great paasche ab who wish to contact me about them can contact me at tonymcgrathis@eircom.net thank you tony
Hi Tontmcgrath,

Do you still sell needles for the AB Turbo? Do you have a website too? Thank you! :)
-Lisa

Hi Lisa,
The original post is a zombie thread from 2017, and Tontmcgrath is listed as a Guest. (under his avatar). Back in the old days / old site, Guests could post to the forums. With the change over to this latest and greatest site they cannot. More importantly to you in this case, we didn't lose any members or old threads (that we know of) BUT anyone who posted as Guest is gone. As in not in the data base anymore - so he won't see your post.

That's the long way for me to say try his email address in the post. If it doesn't work, just make a post here asking if anyone knows of a source for needles. I'd be surprised if you didn't get an answer. We are a resourceful bunch.

Of course you should check 2Ds answer, you might be the supplier you are looking for.

Have a great night / week.
-Joe

Hi Tontmcgrath,

Do you still sell needles for the AB Turbo? Do you have a website too? Thank you! :)
-Lisa
pretty sure Paasche still sells them - https://www.paascheairbrush.com/A-116

they are also pretty easy to find on Ebay.

As mentioned, if you have not yet - try pulling the silver cap on the back of your handle off. There are usually as many as 12 needles wrapped together in cotton stuffed in the back of the handle.

pretty sure Paasche still sells them - https://www.paascheairbrush.com/A-116

they are also pretty easy to find on Ebay.

As mentioned, if you have not yet - try pulling the silver cap on the back of your handle off. There are usually as many as 12 needles wrapped together in cotton stuffed in the back of the handle.
Thank you for the advice, Dave! One of my sets came without the extra needles, ☹️ but I was warned about this before purchase 🙂 For now I'm still on its first needle, which doesn't get used much since it isn't my primary airbrush :)

Back