Paasche AB turbo up for trade

Strictly Attitude

Air-Valve Autobot!
If any one is interested in a perfectly working condition 1940's AB turbo let me what airbrush you would trade for it. I have used it and it does work comes with a bunch of extra needles in the handle along with the bag in the case and has th grease also.
eda6umug.jpg

John

"Be good or be good at it"

Last edited:
surely dude you could put it on flee bay and buy 2 of whatever you want, was this the one you got last month at a steal? I would trade up but I've only got a velocity and to be honest I really like it if I had several brushes I would defo trade you.....on the other hand....its proper old.give it another few years and it could be worth serious dollar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure is just thought I would pass it on. It sits in a drawer. Flee bay would be an easy sale I stole it cause they advertised it a vintage airbrush that's it.

John

was such a good find! its great when people don't know what they are sitting on!.....how come its confined to the drawer, is it hassle to get it spraying correctly although its in good order.....regardless its an amazing piece of technology especially for the year

just looked back on your original post, id certainly give you the 30bucks you paid for it hehe

I'm sure if you put it on flea bay, with a link to a video of it in use you would get over 200? I don't know, I'm guessin really but people like old stuff in good order

Wish it was everyday I could find deals like that wish I found that olympos cm a certain someone did lol

John

Wish it was everyday I could find deals like that wish I found that olympos cm a certain someone did lol

John

Oh you will never get over that Olympos find lol :) and noooooooooo i wont trade my Olympos for the Turbo lol :)

Lol probably not and would never expect you to. That AB sould either be buried in your hand or handed down as a family air lume.

John

Ok, but I will tell you they are used but work great, just the inside of the cup is worn down, not chrome anymore. Dagger is in better shape on the inside, but it's just not an eclipse, lol!! You know what I mean :)

Josh

Sure is just thought I would pass it on. It sits in a drawer. Flee bay would be an easy sale I stole it cause they advertised it a vintage airbrush that's it.

John

Hey S.A. I would hold on to it just because of how old it is. Unless you don't have a good airbrush to use for now. Just my opinion. I wish I had a spare brush to trade just to have one. It would be a cool Airbrush to own.

what are u lookn 2 trade 4 it? any ideas?seriosly interested

John

Hey S.A. Your best bet is to call an art museum and tell them you have Fred Flistones first airbrush!!! Haaaa!!! It is a cool AB but doesn't seem practical to use and would only be a shelf piece. Wish I had the money to spend on a cool item like this because it is an awesome airbrush to have and looks to be in really good condition!

Back