Paasche, made in the USA or CHINA?

Robbyrockett2

Air-Valve Autobot!
Assembled here to some degree sure, but the parts come from china, taiwan specifically;

Woei Ling Co., Ltd. shipped to Paasche Airbrush Company aboard ocean vessel Ever Champion loaded at Kao Hsiung, China (Taiwan) and discharged at Los Angeles, California on November 19, 2013. The cargo was described as: airbrush parts ...

253 other recorded shipments like this one

Possibly accessories? I imagine that the bulk of airbrush companies moisture traps, airbrush stands, hoses, compressors are made in China.

Possibly accessories? I imagine that the bulk of airbrush companies moisture traps, airbrush stands, hoses, compressors are made in China.
Mmmm, the VL is mentioned specifically at one point.
Cargo description codes are different for compressors , hoses and holders
Theyre pretty specific

Theres a broad accessory code but its generally described if its a paint booth or holder or accessory kit.

I suspect the vision and talon are made here though. Just because of the newness and completely different construction methods, but its hard to tell

Ningbo Haosheng Pneumatic Machinery shipped to Paasche Airbrush Company aboard ocean vessel Nyk Atlas loaded at Ning Bo, China (Mainland) and discharged at Los Angeles, California on August 5, 2014. The cargo was described as: air compressor air compressor accessory(filter ) airbursh airbursh accessory(airbrush hanger ) carton air hose air hose(pvc) pla ...

Other shipments are tab lock boxes, aluminum containers.....you name it

Also note that the millenium, vl, and H do not carry the USA marking on the brush, although they often state made in the USA in advertising

I had thought that (especially the new) production was being done in Asia. I know someone that has been to Paasche within the last couple of years - they do have machines pumping out some sort of parts on the shop floor. My point to him was that he did not know what parts were being produced in house...

Yeah their factory video is pretty short but its enough to see they do make something there.
IDK the details of whats required but I know that my grandfather was a manager at Fiamma, an italian manufacturer of RV awnings. They would add the fabric to the frames here (neither made here) in order to claim US manufactured. Then ship to canada and avoid import dues.
He had said you just have to change it from non-functional to functional here to claim US manufacture.

I'm about 80% sure H+S is being largely made in taiwan. In the end though if their quality isnt suffering It doesnt much matter i guess

Back