Paasche vl to iwata eclipse hp-cs

O

OvalSand

I've been contemplating upgrading my system.I currently have a paasche vl and use a 3gal - 100 psi electric compressor.I've been looking at a eclipse hp-cs with ninja get system....what say you??

I really want to get serious about airbrushing . I practice 1-2 hours a day, but often become frustrated with compressor / airbrush.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I've been contemplating upgrading my system.I currently have a paasche vl and use a 3gal - 100 psi electric compressor.I've been looking at a eclipse hp-cs with ninja get system....what say you??

I really want to get serious about airbrushing . I practice 1-2 hours a day, but often become frustrated with compressor / airbrush.

Hope your not spraying at 100psi, you should stay between 15 - 40psi for an airbrush, depending on paint and thinning, anything above that could damage your equipment.

If you want to upgrade, there is nothing wrong with your compressor, if it doesn't have a water trap attach one, then you can upgrade your airbrush if you need to, your choice of airbrush could be a lot worse.

Maybe a little more info over your set up, and what you want to do with all, then we can help you better.

I agree with Madbrush, sound like you have a good compressor... and the VL is a good airbrush.. What problems are you seeing to cause the change?

I have no issue with the hp-cs, it is a good tool also.

Compressor sounds like it should do the job fine. Maybe it just needs some tlc. Run it til empty drain out any water, fit water trap, check seals/connections, change oil if it has it etc.

As for the hp-cs, that is what I have and I love it, would def recommend.

Ok , cool I might just put a video/pics up and let you guys decide if its me (probably) and what I could change

Ok , cool I might just put a video/pics up and let you guys decide if its me (probably) and what I could change

Excellent idea, don't go wasting money.

Back