paint blows out when air is push down on gun

H

hawg

Just got a master Model G233-Set
I know it's a cheap one and someone will say you get what you paid for. But this what I can afford.
I'm new at this very new. Anyway i tried my gun out and as soon as you press air trigger w/o pulling back for paint. I get paint?/
How can I stop this???:culpability:

Just got a master Model G233-Set
I know it's a cheap one and someone will say you get what you paid for. But this what I can afford.
I'm new at this very new. Anyway i tried my gun out and as soon as you press air trigger w/o pulling back for paint. I get paint?/
How can I stop this???:culpability:

We all have to start somewhere Hawg, all you'll get here is help, but first welcome to the forum.

I have a few cheap brushes and have been using them for more than a year with out problems, it's a question of tuning which I believe is part of your problem.

The brush is obviously new and you've used it for the first time straight out of the box.

The most likely reason is that your needle isn't seated properly, some times they do that to protect the needle until the airbrush is sold, Mitch (airbrush tutor) has a video on how to strip and rebuild your airbrush, t also tell you how to prepare it for first use, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDRBBvkjn-s , check this out and follow the steps, I think you'll find that once you've done this you problem will be solved.

It makes sense to do this for every new airbrush you may get in the furure.

Why not introduce yourself in the intro section, tell us what you plan on doing and a little about yourself so we can get to know you.

Did you set your needle into the nozzle, they may have shipped it with the needle retracted a little to avoid damaging the needle and or nozzle. Let us know.

I should refresh the page sooner. MB got to it first:apologetic:

Did you set your needle into the nozzle, they may have shipped it with the needle retracted a little to avoid damaging the needle and or nozzle. Let us know.

I should refresh the page sooner. MB got to it first:apologetic:

LOL, One can never have too much good advice now can they?

Back