Paint bottle cap!!!!!!

RichardH

Detail Decepticon!
Well the tip for the day is before you shake the bottle make sure the cap is screwed shut. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I was making sure the paint was mixed good, so I shook it and paint went everywhere. I hadn't tightened the cap closed from mixing earlier and it went all over my clothes. Live and learn or maybe just remember to screw the cap closed. :mad::mad:
Richard

Well the tip for the day is before you shake the bottle make sure the cap is screwed shut. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I was making sure the paint was mixed good, so I shook it and paint went everywhere. I hadn't tightened the cap closed from mixing earlier and it went all over my clothes. Live and learn or maybe just remember to screw the cap closed. :mad::mad:
Richard

Well that's you officially on your way to becoming a true artist, all you need to do now is stab one of your fingers with your airbrush needle but I should point out that a slight prick doesn't count, there has to be blood (evidence required) and after that (or before, your choice) lose a very expensive nozzle in a shag pile carpet (short pile is considered cheating).yiu can also achieve extra grades for stabbing your leg above the knee, even higher grades if you stab both your finger and your leg on the same day.

You also get a commendation if any of that paint made it into your mouth and a gold start if the paint was black :thumbsup:

Welcome to the dangerous world of airbrushing, arise fellow brother of the brush:)

Hey Malky, I'll take an extra grade since I dropped my exacto knife the other day and it did stick in my leg and it did draw blood. I haven't lost a nozzle yet. Are you supposed to take them out of the gun???????o_Oo_O
I think some paint splashed in my coffee because it looked whiter than normal but it did taste better.
Richard

If you really want a challenge, drop a nozzle out on the porch, then crawl around in the sand looking for it! Thank God nozzles are shiny and the sun was in just the right spot!

Yes indeed - I have become proficient at removing paint form trousers... I prefer black trousers most days for painting... :)

Yes indeed - I have become proficient at removing paint form trousers... I prefer black trousers most days for painting... :)
I've changed to shorts when I paint, it is easiest to get out the paint from the skin!! or just leave it there and use a trouser to cover it!!:eek:ops:

lol Been there, done that, forgot to buy the t-shirt. I now close the lid every time, and still put a tissue/rag over the top when I shake the bottle.

Also never backflush next to your artwork. a sudden blockage will blow the contents of the cup - and lid if its on - skyward, sideward, downward.......onto everything within a 5 mile radius......

lol Been there, done that, forgot to buy the t-shirt. I now close the lid every time, and still put a tissue/rag over the top when I shake the bottle.

Also never backflush next to your artwork. a sudden blockage will blow the contents of the cup - and lid if its on - skyward, sideward, downward.......onto everything within a 5 mile radius......
I've done that!!! My worktable is now tinted slightly red :) Im still trying to find something to clean it off. :(

Welcome to the airbrush club. I think we have all done something similar at some point in our airbrush journeys.

Lee

Back