Paint stopped flowing

L

LMdesigns

Hey guys.
Im using a Iwata eclipse hp-cs airbrush and wicked paint. Today i used the paint highly reduced to get a good flow. After just a few minutes the paint completly stopped flowing. It wasnt acting quite right last time i used the brush so i took it apart completly and gave it a good clean.
I cant see anything wrong with the needle or nozzle. Could it just be a clog in the brush causing the paint flow to stop? Any ideas?

Thanks /Linda-Marie

Hey guys.
Im using a Iwata eclipse hp-cs airbrush and wicked paint. Today i used the paint highly reduced to get a good flow. After just a few minutes the paint completly stopped flowing. It wasnt acting quite right last time i used the brush so i took it apart completly and gave it a good clean.
I cant see anything wrong with the needle or nozzle. Could it just be a clog in the brush causing the paint flow to stop? Any ideas?

Thanks /Linda-Marie

You have a clog. What are you using to soak the nozzle in?
Lowrider made a post about he uses denatured alcohol . Which I have gave a go and it does work great.
I use the restorer made by Createx and it also works great.
But I have learned that just because the needle goes through the nozzle does not always mean paint will .

I say give the nozzle a good soaking for an hours or so than give it another go.

Im soaking it in restorer from createx right now. Hope it'll help.
Thanks for the fast reply!!

Love this forum =)

Herb,

Joking aside ... would moonshine work? I make ethanol "fuel" with my still and it comes out at around 96%. :unconscious:

Herb,

Joking aside ... would moonshine work? I make ethanol "fuel" with my still and it comes out at around 96%. :unconscious:

Yes it will do.. Now stop making the none drinking stuff and make the drinking stuff , It sells for more money too:D

Yes it will do.. Now stop making the none drinking stuff and make the drinking stuff , It sells for more money too:D

I call it dual fuel ... neat ... it'll run your car ... add water at 1:1 and you get p*ssed real quick!:stupid:

Back