Paint

It was the compressor for sure . I did it . It finaly spray wif a small trigger pulled. Fine line and everything . The krome is Crazy nice . Even the master did nice detail work . I did not try the Iwata cause that bigger nozzle for sure it would of spray . Thanks for your support guys I couldn't do it with out you. Guys. I did one part paint three part reducer high perform reducer. Two part transparent base . Pressure at 25 psi
That is great to hear you have things going in the right direction now...

And there is no wrong place to ask a question....LOL

Hey was up how u been I have a? Wen I brought the compressor I didn't think about the noise is crazy loud . I look up how to make silent compressor from utube. I have a old refrig compressor motor now wen I hook it up do I still need to but oil on it that's my ? And where do I put it . Am still talking about the oil lol

Unless it was emptied a fridge compressor usually has all the oil it needs, if you need to change the oil, you can tip the compressor over the oil will come out of the input port (the tubes where the air is sucked in). Measure the oil that comes out to place the same amount back in. You can use ordinary mineral oil for this since it is no longer used for refrigeration. To refill the compressor, or add additional oil all you need is to connect a hose to one of the input ports and place the other end in the container with the amount of oil you want to add then start the compressor it should suck it up. Here's a video which shows this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I0y-kuSaje4.

Hope it helps :)

also - search this forum - fez did a build - I think his thread is called "fez air"

Alright, I am convinced...
I need a compressor that is better suited for airbrushing.
I went with the starter, Paasche D500. I knew nothing about these things and now feel quite stupid for not researching the supporting equipment prior to purchasing my setup.
There's a $129.00 lesson learned...
AAACK!

No it still good only for the parts like the regulator the air hose the paints for 100 $ the airbrush alone cost about 100 for Iwata is still a good buy but not for the small compressor they get very hot quick

Have you tried reducing the paint with the wicked W500 high performance reduce???? and what is your air pressure set at?

Back