pistol grip moisture trap.

P

peterjames

I want to know if the pistol grip moisture trap works well. I had one and i liked it cause i felt i could control the airbrush more but then one day it just fell appart. is that typical or is that maybe just a dmaged or defective one. I would rather not buy it again if there going to fall appart. thanks guys.

I have had mine for a few years now and not had any issues with it, my micron came with one and so far no issues with it but I have only had my micron a year now.
I would say you may have gotten a defective one. I would get another one. Depending on where you bought it at , It could have been damaged before you even bought it.

Yea i thaught it was probably damaged in the package. It came with the Iwata eclipse and i put it on and one day it literaly just fell fell into like 3 peices. I got it at hobby lobby so who knows if it fell out of the package and onto the floor and and some employee just stuck it back in the package. well thanks for the reply i appreciate it.

Yea i thaught it was probably damaged in the package. It came with the Iwata eclipse and i put it on and one day it literaly just fell fell into like 3 peices. I got it at hobby lobby so who knows if it fell out of the package and onto the floor and and some employee just stuck it back in the package. well thanks for the reply i appreciate it.

I have heard that on another forum that the one that came in the kit from hobby lobby was damaged. I did buy my first one in a single package from hobby lobby. Cause when I bought mine they did not have the kits they do now.Had to buy the hose too.

I have never had any problems like that either. Mine have always done what they are designed to do and have never just fell apart. Does it still fall apart after you put it back together? If it is the Iwata brand mine only comes apart at the top and there is a filter screen in there mine doesn't even have three parts. Can you take a pic to show us to get a better idea of what your talking about?

It came with the airbrush i bought a while back. I no longer have the moisture trap. i live in a small appartment with like 4 other people and i cant find it. thats why i havnent got any work done i live with t many people and if i work more than 40 min out comes a butt load of water

It came with the airbrush i bought a while back. I no longer have the moisture trap. i live in a small appartment with like 4 other people and i cant find it. thats why i havnent got any work done i live with t many people and if i work more than 40 min out comes a butt load of water

That sucks you had a bad experience with this but I would get another one because it sound's like you just got a defective one and it also sounds like you have to have one. Like I said in my previous post I have never had any problems with the mine.

Back