Please allow me to introduce myself..

Nada

Air-Valve Autobot!
Ahh am not "new" however some of you may not know me.

I am Nada! Also known as Bill Kennedy aka W Leon.
I started my foray into airbrushing just over 4 years ago.
I began as many have learning right here! I have since gone on to playing with multiple art forms and multiple styles of airbrushing.
I enjoy a lot of styles. And I have had a serious run of health issues in that time some that made me quit painting . Some that landed me in deep depression and finally made me quit my career of 30 years.. this allows me to pursue art as a career . Or rather forces me to .

I reside in Nashville TN. And am slowly making a name for myself for doing pet portraits.. although that is definitely not my end goal. But whatever keeps the art supplies coming! I also pick up some motorcycle work here and there. Although finding customers with a decent pocketbook can be challenging. I hope to see old friends, possibly gain some new. And participate again instead of merely stalking in the background! That's it for now!
Anything else just ask!

Hey Nada! Good to see you again! Loving seeing your work and FB!

Nice to meet you Nada.
Where are you guys checking out Nada’s work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now there is a name I didnt see in a long time but then again I have been mia for a long time as well , welcome back Nada

Hey...Long time no see...well here anyways. Been following on FB and must say....well done....
Cheers

Nice to meet you Nada.
Where are you guys checking out Nada’s work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They catch me on Facebook. Some visit my art page. Others see me on
Anything airbrush
And
Post anything airbrush on Facebook

Back