Please help ASAP need a new airbrush

M

Mzka

I'm am looking for an airbrush and there are so many that I can't decide.I'm looking for a dual action gravity feed one and my price range is up to $120 please give me suggestions on what to buy. I already have a compressor so please help.

Mmm ... not sure of the prices in dollars but you want to be looking at either a badger, Iwata or Harder & Steenbeck. Dont skimp on tools buy the best you can afford. A H&S evolution can be had for around 100 - 120 pounds in the UK.
Do your research first ... ask yourself what do you want to do? If your learning then you probably dont want a super small tip like a 0.15 or a 0.2. Something like a 0.3 - 0.35 will be better for getting you started.
The chinese stuff can be good but it can also be rubbish ... the consistancy isnt there so you could end up wasting your money. If you stick to Badger, H&S or Iwata you will get the consistancy.
I think you will be able to pick up a Badger patriot or similar for around 120 dollars. The guys and gals Stateside should be able to give you a better handle than me.

Might I suggest the Badger Krome. Should be able to find one for less than $120. Best bang for the buck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've been saving my pennies to get one of those Kromes when I visit the Kustom Kulture show ... Ken ... make sure you have one of those babies with my name on it!

Might I suggest the Badger Krome. Should be able to find one for less than $120. Best bang for the buck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'd suggest the Krome also, provided you have easy access to spare parts where you live.
Probably is the best value because you get two needle/nozzle sets.

I'm am looking for an airbrush and there are so many that I can't decide.I'm looking for a dual action gravity feed one and my price range is up to $120 please give me suggestions on what to buy. I already have a compressor so please help.

there in that price range that I know of because I just purchased my new brush today..the options are: badger velocity $95.99 us, badger Krome $114.95 us, and the Iwata Revolution $95.99us . I recommend Coast air brush,Chicago air supply, TCPGlobal, hope this helps

you can´t be wrong with a talon and krome...those are the best for that price!!!!!!!:angel:

Thspider 3 006 (3).jpgis is not an attempt to brag. I wanted to give some real first hand expierence. I painted my first pic sept 2012 with no expierence, and with lots of practice. This is what a krome will do. and ken stands behind his products 100 %. He is also a realy nice guy as a bonus. I drew this spider about the size of your thumbnail with my krome. so I would recommend the krome on its ability and cost. good luck. DSCN4419_2_[2].jpg

Please can someone give me a link to the product to make sure its the right one.

ThView attachment 17910is is not an attempt to brag. I wanted to give some real first hand expierence. I painted my first pic sept 2012 with no expierence, and with lots of practice. This is what a krome will do. and ken stands behind his products 100 %. He is also a realy nice guy as a bonus. I drew this spider about the size of your thumbnail with my krome. so I would recommend the krome on its ability and cost. good luck. View attachment 17909

Ohhh so the "spidering" on the legs was on purpose? lol just teasing !! sorry had to say it.

Well help comes easier with an introduction and at least a country so we can better guide you on where to buy..

But Coast Airbrush is the best place with friendly folks to help you. http://www.coastairbrush.com/proddetail.asp?prod=RK-1

Or Badger Air-Brush Co. Home Page

Back